Thread: gh and var

pv66 is offline Junior Member

gh and var

I am 29, 5'9, 180. I am about to go on a hgh-anavar cycle. My primary concern is hair loss and in all the research I've done, this seems to be the least risky proposition. There is a history of hair loss in my family. I have had conflicting reports as to length of hgh injects. There are some people I have talked to on the subject who are knowledgeable and seem to say that 2-3 months is adequate for a first time user like myself. But on this board it seems pretty much a consensus opinion that a longer period is necessary. Also I was planning on doing 2 iu's per day which people seem to think is too small an amount. For the purposes of convenience and not wanting to store it in my work fridge, I was going to do 2 iu's upon waking up. Are ed injects or 5 on 2 off better for this? I was going to do 20 mg's ed of anavar and was going to do a total of 2 months. Thank you for the feedback.

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    From what I have read and understand anywhere from 1-3ius per day will focus on fat loss and anything above this will focus on growth of muscle mass. I myself was looking to use 40mgs ed and for the hgh I also was told 4ius per day split up upon waking then again at 2pm, also Mon-Fri then sat sun off...just my .02 on my upcoming venture into the hgh world, just though id share =)

also, i heard that a person can only use anavar for 30 days straight then must be off for 30 days, can any1 shed some light on this?

I have never heard this about anavar ....im usually 6-8 weeks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by pv66
    Thank you for the feedback.
    What exactly are your goals? At 29 2iu is the bare minimum. You're really scrapin' the bottom of the barrel with this one searching for results. That's why I ask you goal with using GH and Var.

I see nothing wrong with running the Var for 2 months. I have seen many run it at least that long with no sides. I for one have never gone over 6 weeks and am half way through a 10 week journey on it. Depending on your goal I'd like to see some test in there if not other compounds. I'll wait til you get back to us with your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by VINNYCUZ
    i heard that a person can only use anavar for 30 days straight then must be off for 30 days
    I dont see a reason why this would be true. Duration should be decided on goals although keeping sides in mind. Some can run it for months with little to no sides. Others by week 4 have elevated lipid and Liver values. Everyone will vary but I'm sure the concensus will show that 4 weeks is the least amount of time. Double that will be safe for most.

Thread Information