stayung is offline New Member

is jin any good

i think im going to try jintropin.
    is this gh any good.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stayung
    is this gh any good.

All you need to do is search the first page of this forum and you will find numerous threads on Jin. I saw that you're staying away from El Ramoz's GH which was a smart move. Now take the time to look into Jin.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stayung
    is this gh any good.
    Yes, Jintropin is a legit pharmaceutical.

dale is offline Associate Member
    jin raised my IGF-1 levels from 264 to 413. i didn't get many sides so i thought it was bunk.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    jin raised my IGF-1 levels from 264 to 413. i didn't get many sides so i thought it was bunk.
    Don't complain bro.It might come back to haunt you one day...lol..

redmuscle3 is offline New Member

Clarification-Jintropin Side Effect of HGH...

Dale are u saying you were mistaken in your belief it was bunk...(becouse it did not have maney sides) or u do think it was bunk...

I know maney guys say they swell up on HGH....and i noticed they used American made stuff mostly purchased from AIDs patients...now my understanding is the stuff made in the USA has an extra atom attached to the HGH molecule...so its not identical exactly to what our body makes ... this sometimes couses alergic reactions...and swelling is one kind of alergic reaction.....

The stuff made in China is identical to that made by the human body..so no alergic reactions been known with that....i have read.

I have used Jintropin from GenSci...and know others that have....none of us really swelled or puffed up....I was wondering if the puffyness some guys expect to get with HGH is a characteristic of the American Made stuff....that the Chinese stuff does not do...becouse of the extra atom in the US made HGH...
    What u think...just free thinking here...
    Last edited by redmuscle3; 01-03-2006 at 09:35 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ....I run Jintropin @ 2iu 2x ED 5on/2off......if I increase the dosage over that or try to shoot all of it @ once, I tend to develop joint pain and swelling in my hands..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

RM_DUDE is offline Banned

Joint pain and swelling

Yes I had swelling in the hands and some joint pain - initially on using Jin. 2iu twice a day for 6 months...but the swelling and minor joint pain subsided after the first month or so...... It was noticeable, but not too bad... So the swelling\joint pain is likely common to both the American and Chinese made HGH….

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Jin is very good, but comparing it to Serostim, I would take Serostim over it any day. I had so much better results on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Jin is very good, but comparing it to Serostim, I would take Serostim over it any day. I had so much better results on it.

Serostim is by far the best. I have used it many of times with great results. Nothing better then 18iu vials too. Awesome for me b/c I run 6iu's when bulking and 3.6ius for cutting. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love America...........

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Serostim is by far the best. I have used it many of times with great results. Nothing better then 18iu vials too. Awesome for me b/c I run 6iu's when bulking and 3.6ius for cutting. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love America...........

Could you expand; why you think Serostim is the best? Do you notice the difference Compared with jino,results wise? What`s the going cost of Serostim in the states?

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Could you expand; why you think Serostim is the best? Do you notice the difference Compared with jino,results wise? What`s the going cost of Serostim in the states?

goose4..

PM sent

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    How much better? I mean, if I don't get scammed, the cheapest I've found Jintropin is like $1700 for 500IU... which is a ton cheaper than I can find any other brand.

dale is offline Associate Member
    stick with the jin bro, it's all good!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Cool! Thanks!

ipso facto is offline New Member

Thumbs down

what happened here ... why the rude edits?
    Last edited by ipso facto; 01-30-2006 at 12:02 AM. Reason: what happened?

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    I agere, the Jin is good stuff. I am currently on week 15 running 2IU's/day at 5on/2off The ony sides were numbing inthe fingers/carpel syndrome when i first started. I am thinking of bumping to 3 IU's/day now, maybe 4 since i am running T400/EQ200 right now... But hands down NO complaints on the Chinese Jin! Good luck bro!

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running 6 iu a day. I have noticable swelling in the hands, no real joint pain that I can tell.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    PM sent

can i get a PM too?

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    can i get a PM too?

In regards to what? I dont understand

Feel free to PM me for aynthing. After of course you've read my signature...............

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I have sig's removed, so I guess I can ask you anything eh Jay? lol

mtm58 is offline New Member
    how long before you start to see good cuts with jin running between 3-4 IU's a day? 1 day off

The first time I ran Jin Nov 04....I got serious edema, gained about 35lbs of water and balooned from 270lbs to 305lbs, this all happened in about the first month. I took the advice of many bros and cut back my doses ( I only started at 2ius) and kept running it.....I ran it for 1 year and ended at 240lbs shredded up. did a cycle in the middle and looked the best I ever did at 270lbs. In any case the edema is dependent on the person with any GH. more rare with 191AA. But Jin is good stuff and dirt cheap.

Heres a pic of mid Jin cycle....not shredded compared to you ripped bro's....but lean for me and I did minimal cardio and dieting. Needless to say I was pleased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is jin any good-dsc00434.jpg  

So far I've been on Jin for 2.5 months at 5iu. No sides what so ever. When I ran Serostim at 5iu my hands were swelling up and my jaw hurt. Can't really decide whether this is good or bad yet. 6 more months and I'll be better able to give an accurate opinion on which i think is better.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    jaw hurting would me your plates are trying to give way to growth...probably not a good thing? You can get bone growth at certain dosages (different for each person) and that is a bad thing, although very rare.

Thread Information