Deal Me In is offline Member

Question about adding T3

After hearing from Rodge and some others about adding T3 I have done more research and have decided to give it a try. I have some questions about AR-R 's T3 though. I know that a lot of bro's on here use their products so I'm hoping you can help so I know how much to order.

1. It comes 200mcg/ml but it is in a squirt form. The squirt thing bothers me. Is it possible to use an oral syringe or is the bottle sealed. If not how much is in a squirt.

2. If I wanted to start at 100mcg a day and work my way up is there any reason not to do this.

3. I will be on GH for another 10 months. Should I plan on staying on T3 for the whole time or just until I lose the last little bit of fat that I want to get rid of.

Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    After hearing from Rodge and some others about adding T3 I have done more research and have decided to give it a try. I have some questions about AR-R 's T3 though. I know that a lot of bro's on here use their products so I'm hoping you can help so I know how much to order.

1. It comes 200mcg/ml but it is in a squirt form. The squirt thing bothers me. Is it possible to use an oral syringe or is the bottle sealed. If not how much is in a squirt.i use a slin pin to measure out liquid stuff, dont trust that squirt thing one bit

2. If I wanted to start at 100mcg a day and work my way up is there any reason not to do this.
    f you were only using T3 and GH this may be a problem, but as I’ve already stated, you are going to need some anabolic agents if you are using T3. And as you have read previously, I recommend the veritable anabolic/lipolytic orgy of Insulin, T3, Anabolic Steroids, GH, and insulin, for 100% maximum results in minimal time

3. I will be on GH for another 10 months. Should I plan on staying on T3 for the whole time or just until I lose the last little bit of fat that I want to get rid of.
    I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Unsafe? NO.
    I still caution long term use of it as permanent thyroid dysfunction is a possiblity even tho ARs profile says it isnt.

Any help would be great.

Thanks for your time.
    good luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1 squirt is 20mcg, 10-200mcg, adjust accordingly

JohnnyB

Thanks for the response guys. Johnny, this will be my first time with T3. What is a good dose to start with. I was thinking 100mcg. How long dose it take to notice changes. I mean how long do I wait to adjust the dose?

Thanks for your time.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    good luck
    Show me where a male with a healthy thyroid has had their endogenous production permanently shut down... I've searched long and hard, and have yet to find a single case.

Thanks for the response guys. Johnny, this will be my first time with T3. What is a good dose to start with. I was thinking 100mcg. How long dose it take to notice changes. I mean how long do I wait to adjust the dose?

Thanks for your time.
    12.5-25mcg/day.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    12.5-25mcg ed for the whole hgh cycle wwill suffice. no need to go over that.

-rodge

Wow, I wasn't even close. Thanks guys. I would have sworn I read a thread on here about someone taking 125mcg a day. Is it common for people to go to that dose or have I just been reading so many threads that it's starting to run together?

Ok guys I'm sorry if this sounds stupid but I just woke up.

1 squirt = 20mcg so 30ml = 300 days @ 20mcg/day.

Does the stuff that AR-R sell ever go bad. Will a bottle last that long. And please double check my math. I just can't believe the stuff is that cheap. I have to be making a mistake somewhere.

Thanks for your time.

Wow, I wasn't even close. Thanks guys. I would have sworn I read a thread on here about someone taking 125mcg a day. Is it common for people to go to that dose or have I just been reading so many threads that it's starting to run together?
    No, it's not uncommon, but that is usually people who are running it alongside AAS..... what you're proposing is slightly different.

Also, you never want to start at that high of a dosage, start low and ramp up to see how your BBT reacts... but that's irrelevant right now in your case.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow good thing you asked before going ahead with your initial intended dose. Here is a thread with some good input. Similar to what you've already heard with a couple of Mods inputting as well. Blown SC has always proven to be the man with the T3 info though............

t3 and jin

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    12.5-25mcg/day.
    I agree, now with LR3 you can go a lot higher

JohnnyB

But am I right on the size of the bottle. Will 30ml @200mcg/ml last 300 days if taken 20mcg per day. Is there an expiration on this stuff. BTW, I'm referring to the stuff from the sponser.

Thanks for your time.

Thread Information