Thread: ANy suggestions

Brianna is offline Junior Member

ANy suggestions

Hey guys..I have just finished my first week of a 20 week cycle....so far it goes a little like this..any recommendation or constructive critism will be appreciated...
    Weeks
    1-4 - 1000mgs Enanthate Wkly
    4-10 - 1250 mgs Enan wkly

1-10 - 800 mgs deca wkly

1-10 - 50 mg d-bol ed

3-8 - 6ius Igf ed, 13-18 - 6 ius igf ed, 20-24 6ius Igf ed

11-20- 100mg Prop ed
    11-20 200mg Parabolon every 3 days
    11-20 50mg win injectable ed

First time using IGF..icked up 6 bottle Omega...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    6 iu's?Do you mean 60 mcgs?

Do you really want to run dbol for 10 weeks,then go right into winny for another 9 weeks?Do you feel your liver can handle 20 weeks of a 17aa?

You might qualify for the "Kieth Richards Anabolic award '06"........lol...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would run winny for 10 either 6-8 but not 10, d-bol 4 weeks and stay at one dose on the enanthate

JohnnyB

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Your liver will turn to mush if you run it like that lol

That's alot of 17AA as Pinnacle said. Keep the Dbol to four weeks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    Hey guys..I have just finished my first week of a 20 week cycle....so far it goes a little like this..any recommendation or constructive critism will be appreciated...
    Weeks
    1-4 - 1000mgs Enanthate Wkly
    4-10 - 1250 mgs Enan wkly

1-10 - 800 mgs deca wkly

1-10 - 50 mg d-bol ed

3-8 - 6ius Igf ed, 13-18 - 6 ius igf ed, 20-24 6ius Igf ed

11-20- 100mg Prop ed
    11-20 200mg Parabolon every 3 days
    11-20 50mg win injectable ed

First time using IGF..icked up 6 bottle Omega...

Your main question was "ANy suggestions." My main answer is "research a bit more."

Not for nothin' but this entire cycle is off, IMO of course. D-bol for 10 weeks, 20 weeks of a steady 17aa, Ramping up test doses, not to mention the terminology with GH and LR3. If you dont know the exact wording I really hope you at least know how to measure it. Not flaming you just take the time to hit up the AAS forum, there is way sooooooo much useful info in there for all of us...........

I'd also like to know your age and cycling experience first and formost. 20 week cycles aren't for beginners and from the looks of this one I'd like to know what you have ran in the past. All this info is just to help you. Dont take anyones comments as offense. We are all here to learn.......

thanks guys...Yes I did mean mcg instead of IU's...I have taken A 17'a for 20 weeks in the past...My last cycle consisted of deca ,sus,d-boll and then eq,prop,win..I was up to 150mg win and my liver was fine afterwards..I have used alot in the past but have never done IGF-1..That why I am here to learn about and I have read a bunch of the posts on here....
    26 years of Age, 215-220, 14 %body fat, 6'1....
    Bash all you want...I just want some good advice from people who have experience with this stuff..

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Read, Man! Read!!

Bash all you want

The majority of people won't bash. Everyone wants solid advice so always ask. To certain people some answers seem obvious so they will talk to you like you should know these things. Education will be the most important factor here. If you know what you're doing it makes it that much easier. Ask away if you need any further assistance..........

Thanks Jay..I am going to cut back te bol to 4-6 weeks...But the cycling of the igf, is that correct? using it as PCT as well....

But the cycling of the igf, is that correct? using it as PCT as well....

My views on IGF-1LR3 have changed dramtically after my many uses and research. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut since you already picked up 6mgs of Omega lets see what we can do here.

You had listed: 60mgs weeks 3-8, 13-18 and 20-24. You're only giving yourself a 2 week break before starting it back up to use throughout PCT. I'd run it like this: Weeks 4-8, 12-16 then 20-24 for PCT. Personally 60mgs did nothing at all for me. After a week or so check back and let us know how you feel. If need be you can up the dose and then take it from there.

ALright..I will start at 60mcgs and go from there..Did u find gh gave u better gains than the igf?

Thanks again....

ALright..I will start at 60mcgs and go from there..Did u find gh gave u better gains than the igf?

Thanks again....

There is absolutley no comparison between the two. I have to admit that I get more immediate results with LR3 but none of them are an actual increase on LBM. Ultimitely that's what we're looking for isn't it? At least I am.........

GH over time has proven to give me more Lean Body Mass. The combination of GH, Slin, and AAS has proven to be the most effective way of reaching my goals. I don't see the use of LR3 in my regimen at all in the near future. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe during PCT but that's about it.

The only problem there is the price of gh...I think the best I can grab a kit is 220 american...but I have to order 5...when u cycle ur gh what dosage do u take and for how long?

Thanks,,,,

The only problem there is the price of gh...I think the best I can grab a kit is 220 american...but I have to order 5...when u cycle ur gh what dosage do u take and for how long?

Thanks,,,,

PM Sent..................

How do I check PMs?

When you sign in on the top rigth of the screen it should say"Welcome Brianna." Click on private messages. Should say you have at least 1.

Thread Information