Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

The Best Growth Hormone (hgh)

I've been reading that some users of HGH swear by some brands...and others have no luck with the very same brand.

Assuming that they are taking the same substance with 191 aa, and same mg per dose, why would there be such a disparity between different brands of Hgh?

t

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have ran 2 different 191aa and saw a huge difference between them. Had way more gains with an American version then I am now with Jin.

For the future I would prefer to run Serostim again due to my results. Now availability is another question.

tcw
    thnks

i've heard of similar results with Genotropin...

NOW WAIT A MINUTE....is "Genotropin" the same as "Jintropin?"

t

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be the way they are stored and shipped after they are manufactured.

You wonder about quality when some are mega dosing with Jin. Have not

heard of this with saizen.

Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    NOW WAIT A MINUTE....is "Genotropin" the same as "Jintropin?"
    No, one is American the other Chinese. Similar to my situation.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, for those who have the funds and availability to the american brands will usually say its much better than chinese. Since Im a poor sap, I love my generic hgh..better than the jins.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    It could be the way they are stored and shipped after they are manufactured.

You wonder about quality when some are mega dosing with Jin. Have not

heard of this with saizen.

Was about to ask the same thing, do you think the results could be down to the fact it has been shiped halfway round the world ??

Jay, anyone ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    do you think the results could be down to the fact it has been shiped halfway round the world
    Honestly, I doubt it. Reasoning behind that is b/c I know some that are currently on Jin and loving it way more then the American brands. With my experience I'd prefer to run Serostim over Jin all day. After my current Jin run is over I'll never do it again. Price is good but I have seen much better results in the past running american brands. This answer is soley from personal experience only.

Also, GH is very sensitive but the actual GH wafer is lodged so tight in the vial and pressurized not to move. Thats why we release the pressure from the vial prior to reconstitution, at least I do. I dont see any reason for much harm in shipping, yet most would prefer a shorter journey for psychological reasons :-).

tcw
    thanks for comments everyone...

t

neverfail is offline New Member
    I personally have only used generic chineese brown tops and the results are nothing short of amaizing. But my friend used jins and kexing and is now using the same brown tops. He said his best results have been from the generic brown tops. Just a thought.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 05-18-2006 at 11:53 AM.

tcw
    Holy crap....that's alot of white space! LOL

thnks for the answers....BTW neverfail.....what are/is "chinese brown tops?"

Do they have a specific "type" name or "brand" name?

fred9 is offline Member
    Holy crap....that's alot of white space! LOL

thnks for the answers....BTW neverfail.....what are/is "chinese brown tops?"

read that those brown tops arent branded yet, but that they get a brand name in the future...dunno for sure..

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Honestly, I doubt it. Reasoning behind that is b/c I know some that are currently on Jin and loving it way more then the American brands. With my experience I'd prefer to run Serostim over Jin all day. After my current Jin run is over I'll never do it again. Price is good but I have seen much better results in the past running american brands. This answer is soley from personal experience only.

Also, GH is very sensitive but the actual GH wafer is lodged so tight in the vial and pressurized not to move. Thats why we release the pressure from the vial prior to reconstitution, at least I do. I dont see any reason for much harm in shipping, yet most would prefer a shorter journey for psychological reasons :-).

I find this a very interesting post jay,and have to say the guys who have Experience with both always say the American brands are on another level.I met a guy and he said 4iu of jino and the results are quite poor for him,but 4iu of Serostim and he was OVERWHELMED with the results.Could you expand on why you will never do jino again?

Thanks dude....

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on 4IU's of Jin ED for almost 5 months and am seeing some slight weight loss. I have ordered another 4 kits, but should 4IU's ED be doing anythign more?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I have been on 4IU's of Jin ED for almost 5 months and am seeing some slight weight loss. I have ordered another 4 kits, but should 4IU's ED be doing anythign more?

No thats about right 4iu will only get you fat loss,I started to see great results with 8iu each day.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Yea try 8iu EOD. Works out the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Could you expand on why you will never do jino again?
    Well you know what buddy. From my personal experience I saw so much more with American at the same dose as Jin. I could never go over 6iu ED of American b/c of CTS and typically stayed around 4-5iu. I was on 5iu Jin and didnt feel a thing. I dont judge quality by sides but if I saw some kind of gains I could compare the 2. Skins tighter, better overl shape and a slight decrease in BF but thats all. Keep in mind I"m dieting and running other AAS so who knows how much can be contributed to the GH.

Hence, future runs will be American. May give the brown or the blues a try. Have been getting great feedback and you cant beat the price.

Holy crap....that's alot of white space!
    You're telling me!!! Had to chop that down a bit.

what are/is "chinese brown tops?"

Thats exactly what they are TCW, generic brown tops. That's it.

neverfail is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Jayhova]You're telling me!!! Had to chop that down a bit.

What do u mean white space?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Cryptic; you have to read between the lines.

NOT

Quote Originally Posted by neverfail
    What do u mean white space?
    When you finished typing you must have held on to the [enter] tab for a while b/c it took it way down leaving a large area of basically nothing. It was just a blank area, no biggy.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    When you finished typing you must have held on to the [enter] tab for a while b/c it took it way down leaving a large area of basically nothing. It was just a blank area, no biggy.
    actually, the space represents a secret "davinci code" used by AR mods. apply lemon juice to your screen and the secret message will appear

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    actually, the space represents a secret "davinci code" used by AR mods. apply lemon juice to your screen and the secret message will appear

Dude now my screen is all oily and nothing happened!!!!!!

Cant wait til that movie comes out, should be good.

TCW, any of this help?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Yea try 8iu EOD. Works out the same price.

Just wondering about this.. I have seen this before.. Some say 4IU ED and others say 8IU EOD and the ones doind 8IU EOD say they get better results?? Why would that be? It is that you are hitting harder on those days and then the days off your body is producing its own?

Just wondering..

~Old

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    i totaly agree with jayhova i seen better results with norditropin than jin . i know its more expensive , i will not run jin again .

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy3034
    i totaly agree with jayhova i seen better results with norditropin than jin . i know its more expensive , i will not run jin again .
    Yet another American brand outweighs the Jin.

I wont run Jin again after my current 800ius are over either.

StrengthSWE is offline Junior Member
    I´ve tried Swedish Genotropin, Norditropin and Jintropin

Genotorpin from Sweden and Norditropin Simplexx from Denmark is clearly better than Jintropin from china!!

Allmost better results on 4ie Geno than 6ie Jin...!
    Last edited by StrengthSWE; 05-21-2006 at 10:08 AM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I liked Norditropin better than Jin but the cost difference,,,,owch!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm thinking these brown tops are the same potency as Jin but we are told there is only 8ius/vial? Maybe it suppose to be mixed at 10ius but there is no labeling? So if we use it at 8ius it will be 1.25ius per iu compared to Jin iu for iu. Does it look like the same amount when looking at the size of the cakes? The pricing is right, that's for sure. It allows you to stay on GH continually. Excellent, I love it!

But there is a difference in the Jin and Generic isn't there? 191aa VS 192aa? I thought the 191aa (Jin and the other "named brands) is suppose to be better in the long run verses Generic which is 192aa.. I read something on this a while back but can't find it now.

Thoughts?

~Old

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    But there is a difference in the Jin and Generic isn't there? 191aa VS 192aa? I thought the 191aa (Jin and the other "named brands) is suppose to be better in the long run verses Generic which is 192aa.. I read something on this a while back but can't find it now.

Thoughts?

~Old
    I thought the generic was 191aa? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I thought the generic was 191aa? Are you sure?
    The bluetops are 192AA I know that for sure. Not sure on the others.. I may be off on that so this is good info to get straight..

Thanks

~Old

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I thought the generic was 191aa?
    As stated earlier, I'm sure there are several (if not more) sources selling 8iu brown tops generic GH vials. As far as the Brown tops I've seen this is what this source claims:

The HGH is 191aa sequence and purity more than 95%

That is a copy and paste, not my writing.

I've read 192aa HGH can cause antibody build up and red welts at injection site. It just seems smarter to use 191aa for a lot of reasons. I guess a certain amount of people will build up antibodies which would even attack natty GH. Not good.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    The bluetops are 192AA I know that for sure. Not sure on the others.. I may be off on that so this is good info to get straight..

Thanks

~Old
    their are a lot of people who also claim those blue top are 191aa...i dont have experience with those, but know some people who really like it...

goose is offline Banned
    So guys can you correct me if I`m wrong....But it`s possible that the brown tops are 192aa??

Dilanger is offline New Member
    The blue tops that you guys are taking about are they the Kefei brand? From my understanding those are 191aa. I have a few friends that claim they work better than jino.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    So guys can you correct me if I`m wrong....But it`s possible that the brown tops are 192aa??
    i thought approx 30% develope anti-bodies on 192aa....there are a lot of people who have used these brown tops...i personally never seen someone complaining about the brown tops...if 3 of the 10 people didnt notice anything from it then we should almot certainly heard from them...

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    i thought approx 30% develope anti-bodies on 192aa....there are a lot of people who have used these brown tops...i personally never seen someone complaining about the brown tops...if 3 of the 10 people didnt notice anything from it then we should almot certainly heard from them...

Thanks...Well I`m going to give these brown tops ago

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Brown tops are excellent. I have yet to ever hear that "browns" were being sold or even said to be 192aa. Now, I have heard and seen some sources saying that the blues they had were 192aa. Ive tried blue tops that were sold to me as 191aa and did not have any problems with welting and I do ED shots @ 5ius. Personally I like the browns more than blue. Just seemed at tad bit stronger. No gripes with blue though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information