Thread: HGH sides?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

HGH sides?

Hey guys,

Im 2 weeks into taking gh. The first week I started at 2ius ed taken in the morning. This week Im taking 4ius ed split into 2 doses. I was planning on working up to 6 ius 5 on/2 off. First off, I've noticed my weight has steadily gone up just this week on 4 ius. I've gained about 5 lbs now. My diet has not changed. Second, my hands have a strange sensation. When I close either of my hands in a tight fist I have a slight pain/pressure kind of feeling at the base of my thumb area that radiates down my wrist a little bit. These are both minor and I can deal with them.

If I continue at 4 ius will the sides eventually diminish? I hate to drop back to 2ius, but will if that is the best course of action. I would rather ride them out for a few weeks if they will subside, though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    If I continue at 4 ius will the sides eventually diminish? I hate to drop back to 2ius, but will if that is the best course of action. I would rather ride them out for a few weeks if they will subside, though.

If the sides are sustainable I'd stay with 4iu's. If it gets worse I'd drop to 3iu then climb back up to 4. This is very common and you're just holding some extra fluid putting a little pressure on nerves. That explains the weight gain also, water. These sides should subside, if not then drop back..........Are you running anything else with your Gh that may have effected your weight increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If the sides are sustainable I'd stay with 4iu's. If it gets worse I'd drop to 3iu then climb back up to 4. This is very common and you're just holding some extra fluid putting a little pressure on nerves. That explains the weight gain also, water. These sides should subside, if not then drop back..........Are you running anything else with your Gh that may have effected your weight increase?

Im running some clen which I was planning on doing for just 2 weeks total before I start my next cycle. That is the only thing Im running at the moment. My weight has been steady until I jumped to 4ius so it probably is just some water. I'll ride it out unless things worsen.

Thanks for the advice!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Im running some clen which I was planning on doing for just 2 weeks total before I start my next cycle. That is the only thing Im running at the moment. My weight has been steady until I jumped to 4ius so it probably is just some water. I'll ride it out unless things worsen.

Thanks for the advice!

Keep us updated on the sides. I'm curious to see how long it takes for them to diminish.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I was just sitting here reading your post and noticed that my right hand has that same feeling. Just the right one. I can feel the slight pain/numbness even when I don't make a fist. I feel it mainly on my thumb on the outside near the knuckle. Very minor though. I am on week 3 at 2.5 iu 5/2.

Hey guys,

Im 2 weeks into taking gh. The first week I started at 2ius ed taken in the morning. This week Im taking 4ius ed split into 2 doses. I was planning on working up to 6 ius 5 on/2 off. First off, I've noticed my weight has steadily gone up just this week on 4 ius. I've gained about 5 lbs now. My diet has not changed. Second, my hands have a strange sensation. When I close either of my hands in a tight fist I have a slight pain/pressure kind of feeling at the base of my thumb area that radiates down my wrist a little bit. These are both minor and I can deal with them.

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Dude
    Im into my second kit of gh and have the same feeling in my hands its been goingon for a couple of weeks now, and Im taking 4iu's a day split in 2 doses. Let me know how you make out and I will do the same. good luck

I asked my nutritionist and he said holding water on gh is normal. It helps in strength and with the joints. Im 20 weeks out from competition so I hope this is just temporary. But, he did say we would drop the gh as we get closer to the comp. It's just harder to monitor your condition when holding water.

I'll keep you posted on this. At least with the sides we know the gh is the real deal.

beckham7 is offline New Member
    so would starting at 4 ius eod be wrong? i was just gona use one vial that contains 4ius b4 every training sesion

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    I have been on jin for 3mos now and I can't shake the symptoms in my hands. I started at 2iu and went up to 4ius and back to 2ius but the symptoms are still there. I am now trying 2ius eod. I have had carpal tunnel surgery twice already with the last one in december of 04. I am also on 125mg of cyp a week. I have had some nice results so far with fat loss and my skin feels like it did when I was 18. Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to benefit from it as well as I'd like because of the cts symptoms and having to keep the dose so low.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    I have been on jin for 3mos now and I can't shake the symptoms in my hands. I started at 2iu and went up to 4ius and back to 2ius but the symptoms are still there. I am now trying 2ius eod. I have had carpal tunnel surgery twice already with the last one in december of 04. I am also on 125mg of cyp a week. I have had some nice results so far with fat loss and my skin feels like it did when I was 18. Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to benefit from it as well as I'd like because of the cts symptoms and having to keep the dose so low.

lower dose to 1iu ed and see if sides subside. if they do then up dose by 0.5iu each 2 weeks.

-rodge

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=rodge nl.]lower dose to 1iu ed and see if sides subside. if they do then up dose by 0.5iu each 2 weeks.

-rodge[/QUOTE
    I will try that and see how it goes. Thanks

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    I asked my nutritionist and he said holding water on gh is normal. It helps in strength and with the joints. Im 20 weeks out from competition so I hope this is just temporary. But, he did say we would drop the gh as we get closer to the comp. It's just harder to monitor your condition when holding water.

I'll keep you posted on this. At least with the sides we know the gh is the real deal.

you also need to be sure you up your water intake is up to help avoid holding water...

just a note on some of my guys I have them change up to 2iu eod and glide thru contest because you can never be sure what reaction you will have when dropping it either so you may have some more water retention or any number of things when you drop it... something to think about...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i jumped into 4 ius pretty quickly and have just got rid of the sides after 2 months!!wasnt backin off though,now i will steadily move up to around the 6 mark!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My right hand was unbearable, never stopped tingling, so sensitive to tempeture. Stopped gh alltogether has been 6 days, sensitivity is down , just numbness now. Got blood work and my GH level was 410. Going back to doctor on 11th, going to find out from him if different GH(not jin) will help with sides.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    I experienced tingling/numbness in both my hands from the wrist down- only at night during sleep though. not unbearable... i am running 2 Ius ed (5/2) am thinking of increasing to 3 Ius - i think doing the split inject daily is more beneficial.. the sides do subside within a month or so after beginning.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    I experienced tingling/numbness in both my hands from the wrist down- only at night during sleep though. not unbearable... i am running 2 Ius ed (5/2) am thinking of increasing to 3 Ius - i think doing the split inject daily is more beneficial.. the sides do subside within a month or so after beginning.
    You know from experience they stop, Im dying to get my GH going again.

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    The extra fluid might help in jointlubrication and strength but remember the consequence it may have. Waterretention usually means hypertension, hypertension can lead to and will lead to kidney and heartproblems, even failure in the future. The left ventricle will grow inward making less space for the blood to occupy as it tries to pump it through.

Herbster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i jumped into 4 ius pretty quickly and have just got rid of the sides after 2 months!!wasnt backin off though,now i will steadily move up to around the 6 mark!
    I to jumped striaght in at 4iu/day about 6 weeks ago, i am getting the sides that eveyone said i would get ie, CTS.

My problem is that i have 2 exams in 2 and 3 weeks time, both written and both for 3 hours, i am concerned that the CTS will affect my ability to write for this amount of time. Are there any short term measures that i can take that would help me through the exams? Will stopping for a couple of days help?

Any help appreciated.
    Thanks

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I was just sitting here reading your post and noticed that my right hand has that same feeling. Just the right one. I can feel the slight pain/numbness even when I don't make a fist. I feel it mainly on my thumb on the outside near the knuckle. Very minor though. I am on week 3 at 2.5 iu 5/2.
    Dam, I got the same thing happening, I thought I had a pinched nerve. I'm
    using Saizen. I'm only doing 2.2 iu 6/1. This time around it's been almost 7
    weeks. I'm not going to increase dosage until this numb thumb goes away.

gymratpitt is offline New Member
    Now, boys, surely somebody has read the SEROSTIM/SAIZEN inserts? Karpal Tunnel is way up there above edema even as a side effect...
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc

archeryblackdog is offline Junior Member
    Ha, You guys are lucky, I am doing 3 IU 5/2 and, I have completly lost all sensation in my left small finger, I can move it, but not beng able to feel anything is very annoyng.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Just read the slip sheet for Saizen. Edema is no 4 with 15% and Carpal tunnel
    is no 15 or 5%. headache is no 2 with 18.3%. You always get sides when
    you start up. Some people start HGH a mont before cycle to get past sides.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Got blood work and my GH level was 410. Going back to doctor on 11th, going to find out from him if different GH(not jin) will help with sides.
    Is a GH level of 410 high or low? and what is a normal GH level?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys,

I am now 6 months into taking 4IU's 5days on 2 off. I started at 2 and worked up to 4IU's over the first month or so. I also had the numbness sides but did not want to drop back. after about 3 months or so I no longer had the sides, therefore if it does not botther you too much you can just keep going. It may be bad advice, but I did it.

Thread Information