Question Since the igf q for johnny and pinn got closed

I just have one question this was posted

When u buy GenSci stuff it tells u in small print details - what it does, what its used for, how much to take...HOW THEY MADE IT (through recombinent RNA). etc...well at least the instructions i got with my GenSci HGH did...and I am sure its IGF does too...it is liable for those clinical assertions in countries it ligitimately sells that product...Eastern Europe, China, etc...

Since they include details with there product , specifically how much to take. How much does it say to take and how does it say to take it on gensci igf?

Thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have used gensci igtropin 3 times and i find that the enclosed instructions are a bit outdated. but i think the lr3 is a (overpriced) quality product.

-rodge

It seams people are trashing the original 40-60mcg thought and the sub-q thought. And going 100mcg once or twice a day and im. Wonder why gensci keeps those old instructions in there? They must have a reason.

I just reread that use it in 24 hours? How much comes in each vial? 50mcgs or 1,000mcgs and they expect you to use it in one shot?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I just reread that use it in 24 hours? How much comes in each vial? 50mcgs or 1,000mcgs and they expect you to use it in one shot?

Igtropin comes in 100mcg vials, thats why there are 10 vials per kit which total 1mg. Even if running a low dose of 50mcg you can still finish a vial within 24 hours. I have used LR3 by a couple of different carriers. I saw no difference between Gensci's Lyophilized form .vs. a suspended version that was less then half the price...........

Thread Information