Thread: Inslin help

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

Inslin help

Am I to understand that I would e able to go to any pharmacy(Ks USA) and buy Humulin-R. If this is the case, what should I ask for and any information that would be go to know.

Iowa

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Humulin-R can be bought in the pharmacy, some require a script others don't.

Do you know how to use Slin? Are you sure you researched enough to know that it could kill you if you don't know exactly what you're doing with it?

Just researching at this time. I have tons of redearch left. I have never done slin. Yes I do know it can kill you. Thank you for your response.

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Just curious of what results you expect from slin. I use it everyday to live, just wondering what your expectations are?

This is a great sticky by Mr. Sparkle. Tons of useful info if you haven't already checked it out:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=192403

You'll have no prob in NY getting that from a pharmacy. Keep researching and stay safe. Plenty on knowledgeable members on this board so don't ever hesitate to ask a question.........

Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    Just curious of what results you expect from slin. I use it everyday to live, just wondering what your expectations are?

I'm not going to speak for him but I can tell you what I use it for. Insulin is the most anabolic hormone. Using it with AAS and GH has produced results for that I could never attain without it. It's definitely not the cornerstone for all results but definitely aids a lot in LBM. When I cycle I definitely see better results once the Slin is incorporated. Stronger, better pumps, fuller muscles... I feel as it can produce serious results if used properly and with the correct compounds...............

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I have a hard enough time trying to keep my sugars at a good level that are beneficial to me. I couldn't even imagine using it additionally for LMG. More power to ya bro. I wish I didn't need it at all. Sorry for the rant and if I highjacked the thread. Also, when I need insulin , and not near my pharmacy I used to be able to buy in OTC, but not now since I am on Novalog. Need a script for that.

I need to change where I live, KS is where I call home. What I expect... I was planning on using it when I finish my cycle to help keep the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    I wish I didn't need it at all. Sorry for the rant and if I highjacked the thread.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone saying that the last thing you did was either Rant or highjack. I feel your pain on your situation. Can't totally relate but have been around people (my age 25) that were diabetic. It really sucks and I was always scared of becoming diabetic with the use of Slin. After much research and talking to some older guys that have been doing this for years I've found that people were safe and healthy if doing this all correctly. But obviously heredity will also play a huge role. Being safe is first and foremost. Once again Bazerk, thanks for chiming in buddy.............

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Boy
    I was planning on using it when I finish my cycle to help keep the gains.

Proper PCT is the best thing to solidify gains. As far as an extra boost I'd prefer to run LR3 rather then Slin. After much use of it I've come to the conclusion that I will only use it for PCT purposes...........

I will run proper pct but I would like to help this out with slin. The only thing is keeping the fat off. To do this I run the chance of going hypo. Since I have never run slin before I am going to wait and add to a cycle to figure out my tolerances. Thank you for your help.

Iowa Boy

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have never used slin, then use it alone the first time to geta feel of what it's all about, then once you are comfy to use it again, start adding other compounds.

-Gear

Thread Information