BigAJ is offline New Member

2 Questions about GH ...

hey... just 2 quick questions

1. Im currently using 2iu a day of jin, been on it for about 2 weeks now. I mega lethagic during the day.. i understand this is normal. Im just wondering how long until this will go away?

2. Also where i do my shots i can feel a big lump under the skin... which stays around for a few days.. is this fine?
    Theres no noticable mark on top of the skin like no red welt or anything.. it just feels a little swollen under the skin.. this fine?

-cheers

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How old are you and why are you taking GH?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAJ
    hey... just 2 quick questions

1. Im currently using 2iu a day of jin, been on it for about 2 weeks now. I mega lethagic during the day.. i understand this is normal. Im just wondering how long until this will go away? I've never fell lethargic but some do. How many carbs aer you eating a day? Chances are thats the culprit

2. Also where i do my shots i can feel a big lump under the skin... which stays around for a few days.. is this fine?
    Theres no noticable mark on top of the skin like no red welt or anything.. it just feels a little swollen under the skin.. this fine? This will be related to 2 things. Either you're not injecting it correctly, which I'm sure you're doing it fine. Or it can be a side that you're getting that is typical from a 192aa chained GH. What kind of GH are you using? This will probably solve your question.
    -cheers

Most importantly answer IBD's question first. That response should always be listed in the question. Makes it that much easier to give advice on................

Thread Information