PaulieM. is offline Banned

breathing hard on insulin???

i just started my (late)off-season bulker. i'm doin 11 weeks. 500mg sustanon , 200mg deca , 25mg proviron , and for the first month i'm runnin d-bol at 25mg daily and insulin at 10i.u. post workout. im using 2 scoops protein and 2 scoops cell-tech for my shake. i've never used insulin or d-bol, but i figured i'd give some insulin a try and then i figured i might as well throw in a strong oral because i heard they work well together. i started like 4 days ago and i think i already gained like 6-7 pounds of water. i'm tryin to eat clean, but today it seemed like i was getting extra winded doin legs, my pumps have been absolutely awesome yesterday and today, but i just want to know if the heavy breathing is from the slin, the d-bol or both?

thanks-pauliem.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    what the **** is goin' on?? this post has been up for like 36 hours. somebody got some input???

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its due to the amount of water your holding wich is caused by the dbol and/or excessive amount of carbs while using slin.

-rodge

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I experienced something similar while taking dbol , I would say its probably due to the water as said by rodge.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    its due to the amount of water your holding wich is caused by the dbol and/or excessive amount of carbs while using slin.

-rodge
    I'm not sure it's water related...

It happens to be whenever i'm on slin. I'm on slin only right now by the way.

Incidentally, slin doesn't make me hold water.. odd huh?

Straying slightly off-topic

Tonight Big k.l.g., his girlfriend, his cousin, and I went out for something to eat.

I had finished training... hit 10 IUs of slin.. and swallowed my PWO shake like 30 mins prior.

I was just sitting there and Big K asked why i was breathing heavily.. i told him it happens to me whenever i'm on slin... and he concurred.. it happens to him too

I think it's worth investigation.

Nothing to be scared of tho PaulieM.. but nothing i can ascertain the definate cause either.

~Narkissos

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experience this has only happened to me when either on strong orals (drol/dbol ) or on slin or both of course. One thing I might point out though is I feel it has to do with a couple factors: water retention/blood pressure and/or mass amounts of food in the gut from force feeding when starting a new cycle or from trying to pound in enough nutrients during the slin activity window (I think this is the biggeest factor)

Nark, does your gut get really full when on slin b/c of the fact that you have your huge PWO shake and then have another rather large meal just one hour after the shake? If so, do you notice that if you bend over to tie your shoe or somehting your gut is so full it is hard to breath? This happens to me and I believe this is the main culprit. THat, and then continuing to stuff down food for the remainder of the day simply b/c of the fact that you want to take complete advantage of the anabolic substances in your body.

Thread Information