pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member

Shipment on Hold, WTF?

Strictly hypothetically speaking:
    So say I have a shipment, with a trackin number, coming in by D H L from an overseas place. I am tracking the package, and all is well until it reaches the second facility (presumably the one from which it is flown out from). There, it just tells me "shipment on hold". This happens a few minutes after it arrives there. This is almost 10 hours ago. Am I screwed? Since when does the shipping service act as customs? Now I gotta worry about both customs AND the damn carrier? FAaaaaaHHHCCKKKKK!!!!
    I'm in Canuckistan (KANADA, for those of you unfamiliar with the lingo).
    Let me know what you think. I'm losing it.
    The guy will resend, blah, blah. PM me if you don't want to post publicly. HELP

Oh yeah, one more thing, I have searched high and low for laws in CAN concerning my "stuff", and it appears that it is not a no-no to have this "stuff" (feel free to guess, it's not hard), and it isn't on any controlled or banned substance lists. I have consolidated statute archives, government and private members' bill archives, and it appears I'm in the clear. What isn't legit is pharmacies or manufacturers giving it without a script.
    Seriously, all you vets here, post or PM away.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd clean house and not sign for anything let them drop it on the porch. That's the chance you take ordering illegal substances, not a fun situation

Another option is invite a friend over for a beer when you think the pack might arrive and when the doorbell rings ask him to answer it and have him sign
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

death45456 is offline Banned
    dhl sucks, too customs sensitive, too cooperative, canadian customs sucks. bad combo.

Those damn rat bastards. Why won't they keep their noses out of other peoples business.
    Seriously, do they inspect every single package that is shipped. That would take an army of people working 24-7 to do. I simply don't understand. Can someone please break it down for me.
    Like I said, what I'm hypothetically speaking of doing is legal, so should I request what the holdup is with my package, or would that be plain idiotic. Keep in mind, that the letter of the law says nothing to prohibit this.
    All strictly hypothetically speaking, OF COURSE.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If it's legal then call and ask where the hell your package is and you want an explanation.. otherwise sit back and relax.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate situtaions like these, it's so stressfull. I sometimes thing it's just not worth the stress.

I wouldn't call or do anything. I would just wait. Don't sign for anytihng and make sure there is no illeegal substances in your house. There must be some sort of outcome.... I have my fingers crossed for you mate.

-Gear

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    everyone already told ya what to do - clean the pad - and just wait it out. no need to go calling and all that good shit - just sit and wait. my first customs letter by way of dhl i dind't think anything of - until i got #2 from dhl. dhl, sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    everyone already told ya what to do - clean the pad - and just wait it out. no need to go calling and all that good shit - just sit and wait. my first customs letter by way of dhl i dind't think anything of - until i got #2 from dhl. dhl, sucks balls.
    Which one is the best choice then. I hear they all bacically suck the same. Is it basically luck of the draw or is one slightly less shit than the rest.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    DHL is great for Europe (especially Germany) but if you live in North America you are better off going with someone else.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    Strictly hypothetically speaking:
    So say I have a shipment, with a trackin number, coming in by D H L from an overseas place. I am tracking the package, and all is well until it reaches the second facility (presumably the one from which it is flown out from). There, it just tells me "shipment on hold". This happens a few minutes after it arrives there. This is almost 10 hours ago. Am I screwed? Since when does the shipping service act as customs? Now I gotta worry about both customs AND the damn carrier? FAaaaaaHHHCCKKKKK!!!!
    I'm in Canuckistan (KANADA, for those of you unfamiliar with the lingo).
    Let me know what you think. I'm losing it.
    The guy will resend, blah, blah. PM me if you don't want to post publicly. HELP

Oh yeah, one more thing, I have searched high and low for laws in CAN concerning my "stuff", and it appears that it is not a no-no to have this "stuff" (feel free to guess, it's not hard), and it isn't on any controlled or banned substance lists. I have consolidated statute archives, government and private members' bill archives, and it appears I'm in the clear. What isn't legit is pharmacies or manufacturers giving it without a script.
    Seriously, all you vets here, post or PM away.
    I am assuming it has been put on hold overseas and that it is coming from China. If it is in glass vials (HGH, IGF) they can sometimes hold up. Also, it is the Chinese National Holiday season here.

Contact the supplier it was purchased from and have them check it first.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    My package from china was sent to me by mail. US Postal Service delivered to my mail box without a problem. The commercial carriers are too worried about legal liability issues and are not as trustworthy as the good old post office. The US Post Office is under staffed and everyone is working lots of overtime. If the package clears customs they deliver.

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also waiting for a package of non scheduled stuff. Customs been holding it for 2 days. I don't know what that means. I believe that it can take a few days on hold but I'm not sure. If anyone can chime in....

This is very common....stand fast. But note DHL has been very tuff lately....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    DHL to the west coast works great for me getting GH out of China.

Yeah, my stuff is from China, but it's to Canada, so I dont think USPS is an option. I thought USPS only delivers from US to wherever.
    Anybody have any suggestions on who to go with in case a resend is necessary????

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    This is very common....stand fast. But note DHL has been very tuff lately....
    Well if that's the case then I will request FEDEX from now on.... thx Lion **ROARRRRRR**

Alright, update. The stuff has left the DHL facility, I assume on a plane headed towards its final destination. Great!! Now I got to worry about the customs. Yippeeeee!! Any words of encouragement?

Thread Information