Thread: igf at 22?

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

igf at 22?

I know already, "you're too young". Right, but why. I wanna try it and I wanna know what one bottle, or 4 week deal of it is gonna hurt.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    . I wanna try it and I wanna know what one bottle, or 4 week deal of it is gonna hurt.

Then do it. By taking a look at this first page alone you can see the feedback on it. Give it a shot and let us know how it went. I don't see a question in your post. Knock yourself out and keep us updated on your progress.............

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I know already, "you're too young". Right, but why. I wanna try it and I wanna know what one bottle, or 4 week deal of it is gonna hurt.
    Do a lot of research here on IGF bro, I did, and personally I think it is a complete waste of money.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    I haven't personally used it, but from what pinn and some of the others have said, its not really a compound worth using until aas isn't giving you reasonable gains anymore, which should be a while yet as your only 22!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No need for igf-1 at 22 at all. Your body is producing a very high amount of GH/IGF-1 naturally. All you need is AAS if you're bent on doing something. 500mgs test each week will yield great results.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    lr3igf is a great cutting drug, but if you want muscle go with AASs. At least thats my experience.

Yea, I want to cut, everyone just says to stay away from it because of my age and I don't know why, that's kinda what i'm looking for. Is there any harm in just trying it for 4 weeks? I'm not looking for opinions on effectiveness or if it's a waste of money, I am aware that it is excellent for cutting, just want to know the risk for me.

Late.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to cut the get your diet in check and get some prop, var, clen , ECA. Shit, you could even do some DNP if you don't mind feeling like walkng shit. There's many many options other then LR3 for simply cutting purposes.

There are lots of cutting drugs, I am aware, but I have a couple things that limit what I can take....

1. This is going to be my first AAS cycle (12week test e 500mg/ew)
    2. My age

So, that means no var, tren , GH, and IGF. All the good stuff I can't have yet. That leaves clen and T3 pretty much right? Can someone come in here and post why I shouldn't use IGF or GH at 22. Maybe it's ape****g cause I can't have it. DNP is not an option.
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-08-2006 at 12:27 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, I want to cut, everyone just says to stay away from it because of my age and I don't know why, that's kinda what i'm looking for. Is there any harm in just trying it for 4 weeks? I'm not looking for opinions on effectiveness or if it's a waste of money, I am aware that it is excellent for cutting, just want to know the risk for me.

Late.
    lr3IGF-1 is not something you want to take to cut. You can only run it for 30 days max at a time while you can runn cutting AAS for 3+ months with continued results. lr3IGF-1's main benefit in my opinion is the increase in glycogen uptake in your muscles for greater pumps. But it really does no good by itself unless your a vet BB looking to fine tune at the end of a cycle. It doesn't give you dramatic results like some people hope it will. It's a good stack with test but a very expensive 30 day cutter by itself. Just try some var or tbol with test and deca . Run some anti-e's cause of the test and eat proper with consistent cardio. Much better results than buying 1 bottle of igf which will do nothing. You need 3mls for a one month run to really do it right and it will become very expensive for little return.

Alright, no IGF then. I'm not gonna run the deca , var, tren , ect. cause it will be my first cycle and I don't want to get into these compounds til I see how I respond to test only. With that said, set me up a cycle to include some clen and T3.

I'm doing test e only in this cycle, the only additions will be ancilleries I don't know how to run the clen and T3.

Don't give up now guys, help me finish this out, my gear is almost here.

Thread Information