The Natural is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Lets end the IGF debate!!!

I want to end the debate where some says IGF is a good muscle builder, while others hate it!

This poll is ONLY for tose of you who has done IGF ONLY cycles.
    Let me know the dosage, the lenght of cycle and the gains/loss!

Thanx everybody! This might help people that are unsure of doing IGF (like me!)
    I want to do a cycle for some mass, but I am frankly scared of the fact that it doesnt make muscle tissue.

Again... thanx for your honest expierience!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What's there to debate? I hope since you've thought about using LR3 you have researched. Even researching throughout this board you can find tons of personal feedback from many of people who have used it both with and without gear. What I can tell you from personal experience, (yes I've tried it both with and without AAS) is that if your main goal is mass then LR3 isn't the route. Have you exhausted all other options? IMO there are way too many compounds out there to waste time and money, (not to mention health which may be effected) on LR3 if your main goal is LBM. I have yet to read or hear about anyone hating it though as you mentioned. Most who dont rant and rave about it are simply dissappointed with the LBM end of it. As a cutter great, but as a builder...........................next.

Hope this helps..............

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I will definitly use it sooner or later, regardless of it's potential. But JAY basically summed it up..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'm one of the few that at 40mcg pwo 1x a day it didn't do alot, increase in hunger yes..

but no real peak..

will be running it again this spring at 80mcg pwo spot injection in the lagging area..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    and that's that, nothing to debate, it's all already been said 100 times over.....

no muscle gain....hella fat loss

I'd really hate to see this fvcking thread again, just look at another one please

Late.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i'm one of the few that at 40mcg pwo 1x a day it didn't do alot, increase in hunger yes..

but no real peak..

will be running it again this spring at 80mcg pwo spot injection in the lagging area..

Spy, I didnt see anything until I started reaching doses of 80mcg and up.

Why spot injecting? I havent seen anything about direct muscle growth from spot injections. I could imagine that by injecting in the body part just worked it can and will help deliver nutrients to that area much quicker but nothing where I think would aid in Muscle. I have tried many methods and to my dissappointment I've never had any localized LBM. Actually I've never had any LBM increase at all. I'm curious to see how it works out for you Spy.........Hopefuly better then it did for me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I believe the confusion comes from people thinking it's the holy grail of BBing, it's not and there's no one compound that is. You still have to work for your new muscle, I like LR3 and use it again.

JohnnyB

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Ive said this before and ill say it again..Lr3 main prpose is hyperplasia not hypertrophy.so without using AAS along with it and eating and working your ass off in the gym it is pretty worthless for mass.

do a search and look at my IGF journal.i detailed things throught the entire cycle along with pics.I will definately use again

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Personally I have not gotten much out of IGF yet.
    I used it at 2 x 50mcg a day, tried 2 different brands.

I really just cant tell much when I am on or off when it comes to IGF.
    I have another 3mg so I will use it but will probably not buy more after that.

Currently I am running it at 2x40mcg and have about 2 weeks left of this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Personally I have not gotten much out of IGF yet.
    I used it at 2 x 50mcg a day, tried 2 different brands.

I really just cant tell much when I am on or off when it comes to IGF.
    I have another 3mg so I will use it but will probably not buy more after that.

Currently I am running it at 2x40mcg and have about 2 weeks left of this cycle.
    what brand?

how did you reconstitute it?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what brand?

how did you reconstitute it?
    One well known brand already mixed, try 2 different batches, shipped at different times. the other one generic IGF. reconstituted with the supplied water.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    One well known brand already mixed, try 2 different batches, shipped at different times. the other one generic IGF. reconstituted with the supplied water.
    i use Igtropin, reconstituted with viniger and Bw.I had/have good results.

BTW..some people DO NOT respond to IGF or GH.you may be one...just the luck of the draw bro.
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 01-09-2006 at 07:28 AM.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    short debate, this has been beaten to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i use Igtropin, reconstituted with viniger and Bw.I had/have good results.

BTW..some people DO NOT respond to IGF or GH.you may be one...just the luck of the draw bro.
    Yup, I agree with you.
    IGF seems to be something that is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    short debate, this has been beaten to death.
    AND THE PURPOSE OF YOUR RESPONSE IS ??

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Once again, my personal experience has resulted in dropping some bodyfat and a subsequent decrease in bodyweight. No noticeable lean mass or strength was gained. First 2 weeks at 70mcg and next two weeks at 80mcg/dy.

I would also like to point out three other things: 1) hyperplasia may not occur in human muscle tissue (no proof) & 2) Still an argument over if an increase in IGF-I blood levels facilitates muscle growth, we know only locally produced IGF-I in the muscle has growth potential. 3) LR3-IGF-I is quite new and almost no research has been done on it.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    I'm trying LR3 for the first time. Been on just shy of 3WKS of a 5WK cycle. I'm using 80mcg ED PWO with no days off. I will have to agree with jayhova that it is great as a cuttter and if LBM is your goal. The pumps are great at the gym and I have noticed a slight increase in appetite. I've liked using thus far during PCT, seems to add a little more motivation for me. There are many threads here with varying LR3 results.

goose is offline Banned
    I think this is the end with IGF,in the sence that to be a top 10,you must use HGH and slin to be in this Category.The difference is you could do it without the use of IGF.

goose4..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I think this is the end with IGF,in the sence that to be a top 10,you must use HGH and slin to be in this Category.The difference is you could do it without the use of IGF.

goose4..
    I don't know for a fact but the rumor is, Any was the gear Mr. O, Lee Hanely was gear/HGH, Dorian Gear/HGH/Slin maybe rhIGF-1, Ronnie Gear/HGH/Slin/IGF-1 or LR3, remember this is only rumor, not the Gospel truth. Think about it, LR3 or IGF-1 can be used during the time you're not on slin, it will help with insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake.

JohnnyB

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    eroded theme !

Thread Information