Thread: Hgh??

jrock38 is offline Associate Member

Hgh??

Would 5 iu's a day for 5 on 2 off be sufficent to see good gains or should I run it higher? i will be running it with a gram of test a week. Might throw in some IGF too but not sure yet.

goose is offline Banned
    What are your goals? I must say,you decided well to start HGH at your age,you should respond well.

goose4..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Have you seen some study/studies that demonstrates HGH causes hypertrophy in healthy,adult males?

If so,please post it so all can see.

THX

~Pinnacle~

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What are your goals? I must say,you decided well to start HGH at your age,you should respond well.

goose4..

My goal is to hold 250lbs.I am currently at 210 real lean. Im not looking for overnight results just want to take something I know I can keep gains with. Ive heard you need to take at least 10 iu's a day for huge gains but sides are alot worse and internal growth might happen. I read alot but would like to hear more from some people that have used it at slightly higher doses than just for maintenace.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im running at 4 iu's 6/1 right now just bumped up from 3 for the past month to get it in my system. I just started AS Jan 1 st, so when the AS starts to kick in Im going up to 6 then 8 for a few weeks, going to experiment a little. From research Ive done I want to try spike method , see if I get good results. Im going to run 3iu's for maitance after until winter.Ill let you know how things go, Im 31 and very happy with GH so far, I feel at are age 4 iu's atleast is needed.

Thread Information