candyman md is offline Junior Member

Red face 1st time for hgh

OK, I have stepped up to the plate and I am waiting on 5 kits of jintropin to arrive. I have done my research and wanted to try and run something like this. Please let me know how you guys feel:
    The GH will be used over 6 months. If I like the reults I will continue on for a year going to a 5/2 split.

week 1-2 2iu/ed
    week 3-4 2.5 iu/ed
    week 4-5 3 iu/ed
    week 5-6 3.5 iu/ed
    At this point I will run 4 iu/ed almost to the end.
    I will look know towards the end if I want to go onto a full year

How should I ramp off if I choose to end at 6 months?

Also here is what I will add with AAS
    1st 6 weeks 50mg T-bol/ed
    1st 8 weeks 100mg Test Prop/ed

I will then wait 6 weeks and start with:
    8weeks of 100mg test prop/ed
    8weeks of tri-tren 150mg/eod
    Am I on the right track?
    I do tend to hold water when test is involved. I didn't hold as much as usual with the prop, however, I just want to be careful. My face seems to like to be big and round!! I have plenty of Nolva, hcg , clomid, L-dex as well.

All I am doing is trying to stay lean.
    I am 5-11 at about 230-235lbs. I range anywhere from 12-15% bf and I am 37 yrold. I have cycled for on and off for over 16 years. I have been reading about GH for about 6 months and just want to stay lean. My diet is usually pretty good throughout the week into Sat afternoon sometimes. Sundays are a cheat day. I just finished with a cycle of tren/prop/t-bol back in Oct. I did love the tren and how it lead to a nice lean look that I decided to keep for the winter. I figure adding it to the gh won't hurt. As I said I am 230-235lbs, however, I get told all the time I look to be around 250. I did compete back in the 90's so dieting I can seem to handle what I eat that works for me. Any help on how I should put all of this together would be great. Or if anyone has tried anything similiar let me know. Thanks

Stats:
    37 years old
    230-235lbs
    12-15% bf
    19" arms
    19" neck
    18" calfs (weak!!!!!)
    48-50" chest
    36" waist (could be close to a 34")

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    I don't know of anyone who ramps off I never have it has never affected me badly. I only go up to 3 ius for fat loss 4 is plenty your diet will still need to be clean though drop your cheat day back to 1 cheat meal. Overall looks good to me!!

Auto54 is offline Member

jintropin

Can you send me a PM... Got a question about your 5 kits. I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Thanks!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Can you send me a PM... Got a question about your 5 kits. I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

Thanks!

PM's cant be sent until you reach 25 posts (I think). I wouldn't send someone a PM that just joined anyway. Whatever you have to ask just post it...............

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    PM's cant be sent until you reach 25 posts (I think). I wouldn't send someone a PM that just joined anyway. Whatever you have to ask just post it...............
    Well crap Can't post what I was going to ask.... against the board rules.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    OK, I have stepped up to the plate and I am waiting on 5 kits of jintropin to arrive.
    OK... hows this question...

5 kits (500 IU) of Jin run, what, about $1650? And that includes insurance and shipping?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Well crap Can't post what I was going to ask.... against the board rules.

Just guessing that you were going to ask where he got his Jin and that is a no-no also.. not as much as it is wrong to ask questions but no sources on the board but when you do this via PM you are taking a huge chance on getting scammed.

what I mean is joe1212 signs up makes some posts and then drops a few hints that he just ordered 5 kits for $X cheap cheap gosh he is so lucky.. now nOOB comes along.. WOW that is a great price dude, where did you get it? Well says scamboy, just WU $$ here and send email there and you will get your 5kits in 5 days... then 25 days later you will be back here pissed off that you got scammed.

Now this may not be the case but be safe bro don't lose your money.

Oldman

Auto54 is offline Member
    Thanks!

I'm trying to figure this all out. Kinda hard when you can't just up and ask. But at the same time I don't want to get scammed. I found a couple places for stuff that I believe are legit, but I don't even have enough posts to PM yet. LOL! I'll get there.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just hang around and read, ask.. listen and it will come. You will learn what to look for and what to avoid.

Good luck bro

Auto54 is offline Member
    Thanks! Love this site so far!

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    you lucky son of a b*tch with you and your growth hormone It is my true love, but ljust like any women, it got to expensive for me so now im back in the pound or qv for that matter... Good luck, I miss you growth

Thread Information