yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

can u bulk up on 15iu x3 slin a day without get fat

okay i lost my job and have nothing do do for now . ive only used slin post workout but want to experiment with trying 15 ius x 3 times a day using humalog sub q as my gains have platue d . plus i bumped my test e to 1.7 g , 600 eq , 140mg m1t , 2mls tribolan a week. will be swithing to tren deca stan and suspention soon. im advanced and stay on year round and i compete .im trying to bulk up but i dont think ill be able to get the cals up and gain any mass on slin without fat gain .?

say what would achieve better results in mass and minimal fat gain , slin only for post work with cals 500 over maintainance ed. ?

or

no cardio , 1 hr resistance training 7 days week , ONLY ONE BODY PART TRAINED PER WEEK , the rest of the time is tv , rest , sleep ,eat

8am -15ius slin - 50 g dex -85 g protein whey
    9.45 am 60 g carbs - 50 g protein
    12pm 15 ius slin - 50 g dex -85 g protein whey
    1.45pm 60 g carbs , 50 g protein
    4pm pre workout meal 50 g protein , 8 weet bix
    4.30pm hit the gym
    5.30 pm 50 g dex , 85 g protein whey
    7.00pm 60 g carbs , 50 g protein
    9.30 pm all i can eat carb meal with 50 g protein
    12pm 50 g protein some nutty butter
    3-4 am 50 g protein nutty butter 9 ( i always wake up after 3 to 4 hrs )

okay do you think i need a 3 rd protein meal in each slin dose ?
    i dont understand some things about slin , how is slin beneficial when keeping carbs really low and using high doses of slin apart from fat gain. does it help burn body fat ?
    what does insulin do when you dont ingest carbs apart from the obvious side effect . does it just start burning bodyfat or what ?
    does more insulin mean the better ? does it allow more carbs to be absorbed without fat gain ?

ACAZORES is offline Member
    wrong forum

thats alot of slin. THe carbs are low it may kill you. Thats alot of slin in one day too. I'm not a fan of what you are trying to do.Slin can kill. .....I'm a fan of slin if done properly.... what you talking abou is a fast track to a problem

supersteve Guest
    You would experience a huge reduction in insulin sensitivity dosing that regularly.

yom
    nah ive been using 15 ius of slin 5 days a week for the last 30 weeks straight at that amount of carbs i havent gotten hypo or dissy at all im used to it . ive also that ronnie and jay use around 15 ius slin x 6 times a day .

im thinking my insulin might be less effective as its summer and my fridge at the coldest would be around 11 degreees celcius would that make a differince . ?

PARABOLAN is offline Junior Member
    why would u wanna take what jay and ronnie take (i mean the dose)?

goose is offline Banned
    This dose and length is crazy!! You could become Diabetic.

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    This dose and length is crazy!! You could become Diabetic.

goose4..

Not everyone is like us Goose. Some weigh their Pros and Cons differnetly then others. I prefer to cycle 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off to avoid taking it ED just to function...........

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Not everyone is like us Goose. Some weigh their Pros and Cons differnetly then others. I prefer to cycle 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off to avoid taking it ED just to function...........

I`m going to run slin just like the way you run it jay

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I`m going to run slin just like the way you run it jay

goose4..

O don't make me blush

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    wrong forum
    ditto.. moving it

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    There is no way in hell that I would ever run insulin like that....

Nark and I are big advocates of slin usage.... and I think we would both agree that its not the best of ideas....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i wouldnt do it that way but that doesnt make it wrong...do it and let us all know how you make out.for all we know it will work.god knows that the 12iu pwo I been doing for over a yr now doesnt really amount to much...over rated at best IMO.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i wouldnt do it that way but that doesnt make it wrong...do it and let us all know how you make out.for all we know it will work.god knows that the 12iu pwo I been doing for over a yr now doesnt really amount to much...over rated at best IMO.

What have you noticed with slin over the year? You must rate it to continue using it? I have heard before that slin is overated.

goose4..

way too much. I never got anything out of going over 10 iu's/day on insulin . I've been as high as 30 b4, it did nothing more than 10. Just use it for what it's for, and thats shuttling nutrients to your muscles, especially PWO.

yom
    im gonna give my experiment a try until i find a job . say your body could only absorb so much protein every 3 hrs ( say 50 g every 3 hrs) . and if i were to use use humalog inslin IM i could ingest 85 g protein and another 50 g 1 hr later with a increase of 400 % protein thensisis. once the slin is out of the system in 2 1/2 hrs . wait another 1/2 hr till the insulin has cleared and repeat. if i can utilise my carbs not to spill over i will be using 100% nutrient s i put in my body. so instead of bulking up for mass and going 500 cals over maintainance you will gain mass and fat. but i think i could use my experiment method and gain more mass and not not have to go over maintainace on cals and put on a lot more mass as i can shuttle and absorb 140 g protein every 3 hrs and all carbs put into the body will all be used up very effeciently compared to not uising insulin having carbs wasted for fat gain. as you can see i will have my carbs very low 50 g dex /15ius slin ,1hr later 60 g carbs /50g protein. so i dont think i will have any excess carbs to be shuttled into fat if anything ill be gaining mass and losing body fat.
    this is my opion not fact , i have no proof of this but from the research ive done if used slin this way it should work for me in the way exoplained .

what do you think on my opion on using slin to gain more mass nearly no fat possibly losing fat and gaining more mass than bulking 500 cals over maintainance for mass which fat comes with it ?????????????

dont give m e rsponses on how dangeous it is if i feel im going hypo or something i will discontiniue im not stupid.

i started yesterday and will do this until i can find work or if i cant be bothered anymore with food amounts and timimg. ill post my results in a week .

What have you noticed with slin over the year? You must rate it to continue using it? I have heard before that slin is overated.

goose4..
    WHAT I NOTICED IS THE SAME EFFECTS I GET FROM USING CREATINE.AND WHY DO I CONTINUE TO USE IT...WELL IM KIND OF MENTALLY HOOKED NOW.i KNOW THE THEORY BEHIND IT AND IT MAKES SENSE SO FOR THE SAKE OF PWO NUTRITION I CONTINUE TO USE IN THE HOPE IT IS AIDING IN RECOVERY AND FEEDING THE MUSCLE

yom
    ill see how i go as a experiment as i wont be working for 4 weeks and are single and alone at home doing nothing but watch tv , rest and eating with anxiety waiting to hit the gym at 5 pm. . why not give it a shot

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Devl ever thought of laying off for a while and then getting back on?
    whats your fasting BG level?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Devl ever thought of laying off for a while and then getting back on?
    whats your fasting BG level?
    Im about to run out in a week,so ill be off while i wait for a few bottles in the mail.I dont get spun out like i do when when gear runs low.to be honest i may not even order any.
    as far as my BG level, I have never taken it other then during a physical about 3 months ago and it was 84...I know,I know.....real responsable aint I.truth is I dont feel I need a meter to tell me what my body needs,it will do that on its own.

Thread Information