Thread: slin only

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

slin only

did anyone run slin by its own with success,,i was thinking of maybe running slin before my next cycle to add a few kilos to my frame ,,can i add a few kilos of quality mass from using slin alone ,,i am still researching and learning about slin and its use and i think that the scary stories about slin is overrated but i do need feedback from guys that used it alone before ,,peace

goose is offline Banned
    With a slin cycle,if you add one pound that is a good result.few kilos no WAY.
    I don`t have Personal experience with slin.

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    First off always post questions in their correct forums. Makes it easier for everyone especially the Mods. There has been way too much quality time spent on this board setting it up properly to not follow the guidelines.

You have to remember what slin does. It acts as a bus where all the nutrients get on and get dropped off at their correct stops. Those stops being muscle and hopefully not fat stores if diet is on point. You can get some weight gain and hopefully some LBM. But the only way you'll weigh a couple of Kilos more is if you're chillen with Tony Motona himself.

I've used Slin both on and off cycle and prefer it much more when on. Plus when I'm on GH I can take a little more and get more out of it. I dont recommend it if you havent searched your a$$ off. Until you can ready Mr. Sparkles Sticky or Pinnacles thread and know what you're doing I'd sit back and search some more...........

Hey Pinn where's that link???????
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-10-2006 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    First off always post questions in their correct forums. Makes it easier for everyone especially the Mods. There has been way too much quality time spent on this board setting it up properly to not follow the guidelines.

You have to remember what slin does. It acts as a bus where all the nutrients get on and get dropped off at their correct stops. Those stops being muscle and hopefully not fat stores if diet is on point. You can get some weight gain and hopefully some LBM. But the only way you'll weigh a couple of Kilos more is if you're chillen with Tony Motona himself.

I've used Slin both on and off cycle and prefer it much more when on. Plus when I'm on GH I can take a little more and get more out of it. I dont recommend it if you havent searched your a$$ off. Until you can ready Mr. Sparkles Sticky or Pinnacles thread and know what you're doing I'd sit back and search some more...........

how much can i expect to gain on slin alone ,,,after all its supposed to be highly anabolic ,,right ??

Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    how much can i expect to gain on slin alone ,,,after all its supposed to be highly anabolic ,,right ??

Actually the most Anabolic Hormone in the body. Quite ironic that it's legal huh?

Anywho, if you follow the recommneded protocol of 10g carbs per 1iu slin I dont see you gaining too much weight. Some like to play it safe and go over the recommended dose but most after time try to find their threshold before going hypo.

As fas ar quality mass you can gain it with the aid of Slin combined with AAS and ultimately GH. But running it alone I don't see you gaining too much weight. I'm speaking from personal experience along with feedback from others. There may be people out there that will disagree with me and have gained tons of weight. I'd love for them to chime in...............

Actually the most Anabolic Hormone in the body. Quite ironic that it's legal huh?

Anywho, if you follow the recommneded protocol of 10g carbs per 1iu slin I dont see you gaining too much weight. Some like to play it safe and go over the recommended dose but most after time try to find their threshold before going hypo.

As fas ar quality mass you can gain it with the aid of Slin combined with AAS and ultimately GH. But running it alone I don't see you gaining too much weight. I'm speaking from personal experience along with feedback from others. There may be people out there that will disagree with me and have gained tons of weight. I'd love for them to chime in...............
    how much do u gain from using it alone ?

3 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    3 pounds
    whats was your dose and for how long ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    3 pounds
    You have used insulin and put on 3 lbs of muscle?

whats was your dose and for how long ?
    Yeah...come on man...enlighten us all with your insulin experiences.

goose is offline Banned
    3 pounds

How do you run your slin?

goose4..

Here you go Jay....

Insulin Dosing Protocol for First Time Users.

Come on "Got Inusulin"..I saw you on the thread again.You have run Insulin haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Here you go Jay....

Insulin Dosing Protocol for First Time Users.

Come on "Got Inusulin"..I saw you on the thread again.You have run Insulin haven't you?

Ah just what I was looking for. Gonna save it in my favorites. Thanks!!!

yes...

i kept my dextrose ratio slightly higher then my insulin ...started at 4 iu like it says...then working my way up to 10iu...

im not a fan of insulin

yes...

i kept my dextrose ratio slightly higher then my insulin...started at 4 iu like it says...then working my way up to 10iu...
    So the 3 pounds you put on was fat,not muscle then.

im not a fan of insulin

I couldn't tell going by your username.

Well that will explain the added weight gains. Too many carbs will definitely get stored as fat. Exactly how many grams of Dex were you running per 1iu of Slin?

goose is offline Banned
    yes...

i kept my dextrose ratio slightly higher then my insulin...started at 4 iu like it says...then working my way up to 10iu...

Looks like you gained fat,I think it`s time to change your name. Got ideas?

goose4..

thank u , that was kind

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Got ideas?

goose4..

ill give the name changing some thought,,, thank u for the reccomendation

im out ladies, i will tell u when im back so i can follow up on ur lame insults..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Looks like you gained fat,I think it`s time to change your name. Got ideas?

goose4..

Dude that was funny.

Got Insulin , we're just breaking your balls. Remember that there are over like 47,000 members not to mention the ones that lurk. Just don't want to give out any info without some backing up buddy..............

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    3 pounds
    I can't say how much i've gained on slin only.. due to the fact that when i don't use slin on cycle ...i use it while in a hypocaloric state... i.e. while dieting...

My bodyfat goes down.. but my lbm goes up.

I think it's a great addition when dieting...

I've heard opinions to the contrary.. but from personal experience i can say that i respond very well to it.

~Narkissos

Moving this thread by the way.. please post threads in the appropriate forum

~Narkisos

did anyone run slin by its own with success,,i was thinking of maybe running slin before my next cycle to add a few kilos to my frame ,,can i add a few kilos of quality mass from using slin alone ,,i am still researching and learning about slin and its use and i think that the scary stories about slin is overrated but i do need feedback from guys that used it alone before ,,peace
    Jay hit it on the head tho... Reasearch slin... The scary stories aren't over-rated.

Slin is an effective tool.. but it isn't to be underestimated.

graeme87 is offline Member
    so if one was to cycle it 4 weeks on 4 off as recomended what sort of gains could one expect to see in those 4 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    so if one was to cycle it 4 weeks on 4 off as recomended what sort of gains could one expect to see in those 4 weeks?
    yeah exactly ,,that is what i want to know ,,i am curious ,,

goose is offline Banned
    im out ladies, i will tell u when im back so i can follow up on ur lame insults..

Did not mean to insult you,just having some fun,I call my G/F horrible things but she likes that,so your not alone.

goose4..

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I can't say how much i've gained on slin only.. due to the fact that when i don't use slin on cycle ...i use it while in a hypocaloric state... i.e. while dieting...

My bodyfat goes down.. but my lbm goes up.

I think it's a great addition when dieting...

I've heard opinions to the contrary.. but from personal experience i can say that i respond very well to it.

~Narkissos
    so true...i really love the stuff while cutting...

and i think slin its also great in PCT..

well the main reason for me to think about using it is that i can get slin ****in cheap and was curious what can it do when used on its own ,,,also how many pounds can someone can when using it alone in a 4 week cycle for example ??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I didn't gain much on slin only, I look at it as more of a recovery drug. It's great in conjuction with PCT but I wouldn't say it's something that will pack on the weight.

-Gear

well the main reason for me to think about using it is that i can get slin ****in cheap and was curious what can it do when used on its own ,,,also how many pounds can someone can when using it alone in a 4 week cycle for example ??
    As I said in my last post bro, slin isn't really a drug you would use to bulk. You maye gain a few LB within that 4 weeks but don't expect any major weight gain. And if were to gain weight, it's hard to say how much one could gain in a month as everybody is different therefore everybody will have different results.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    As I said in my last post bro, slin isn't really a drug you would use to bulk. You maye gain a few LB within that 4 weeks but don't expect any major weight gain. And if were to gain weight, it's hard to say how much one could gain in a month as everybody is different therefore everybody will have different results.

-Gear
    i am just looking for a weight range ,,i know that everyone is different but just wanna see if its worth it or not thats all,,

fred9 is offline Member
    depends when and how you are taking it...when you use it while bulking u can add some mass with it...while cutting u can still experience strength and a good pump from it...in PCT its all about keeping the mass not to mention gaining anything..

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    depends when and how you are taking it...when you use it while bulking u can add some mass with it...while cutting u can still experience strength and a good pump from it...in PCT its all about keeping the mass not to mention gaining anything..
    if i am bulking using only slin ,,how much should i expect in a 4week cycle of slin ?

if i am bulking using only slin ,,how much should i expect in a 4week cycle of slin ?
    Bro, insulin is not a bulking drug. If you are after size/weight and using slin (especially slin only) then don't expect to gain too much weight. As I said, you may gain a few LB, but nothing noticable. Everybody is different, so it's hard to say how much weight you would gain. But the bottom line is, insulin will not bring major weight gain, if any at all.

-Gear

Thread Information