kaorialfred is offline Member

21 units of Jinotropin a day......funny phone call......

Okay so I am trying to get my insurance to cover my HGH. When I lived in Florida I got my stuff from Signature and it was all good. Now I am with a diffrent insurance company and yes they do cover HRT/TRT says so under the plan and I have spoke with them. So I have been trying to get the script filled thru them my insurance company pharmacy. Its been like since August of 05 and I haven't gotten the script filled. So out of the blue the Dr. calls and says that they are having trouble filling the script. they don't have the mg right? I gave them the same info I had from Signature and you know it being compounded and all. I told the DR. any brand will do I don't care. I am like frustrated with it taking so long. He's apolgetic and says hopefully they will get it taken care of. So low and behold the injectable pharmacy calls. The lady wants some background and some info on the stuff I was using before. I give her my info. She asked what type of device I was using Pen or cartidges. I am like I don't understand. I was using insulin needles. She says they don't offer that so. I would have to use a diffrent brand and the Dr. would have to write me a new script for my HGH. I am like what the hell why is it so impossible to get this done. She's all like sir I am sorry but I have to make sure the script is right. So the dr. needs to write you a script for the pen. I am like pissed and I say if this was a life threating drug I would be dead by now. So then another person comes on the line. Turns out the so called nurse I was talking too was being trained. So her supervisor reassures me that they are going to take care of me. They will fax the Dr. a request for the pin device and they will get me my HGH out to me as soon as they get the script for the pin. I am like pissed, just replying ,
    yeah, mmmm..yeah what ever. She apoligizes again and then goes over the billing and everything about the script at the end of verifying address and stuff, there comes a quote from her: and you are taking 21 I.U. a day for 6 days a week. 2 injections daily. No allegies on file. right?"

I was like yeah okay I will see it when it gets here. She goes by the way we will rush this to you fed ex no charge. I am like cool okay.

So of course I get off the phone and I was actually taking notes and I saw the 21 i u thing as I am looking at a picture of Coleman in Flex. Thinking to myself, oh my god its suppose to be 2 iu not 21............U know if they ship it too me that's a 90 day supply script too.

I know the Dr. will correct this but can you imagine having the script for that amount and having it all legally shipped to you?

Too bad I can't freakin afford it, I don't know the co-pay either but I would imagine it isn't cheap.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang.. ship me the extra.. i'll add points to your rep..

jk..

good for you
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..If they'll prescribe 21iu / day, I'd wonder how knowledgeable their staff is....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..If they'll prescribe 21iu / day, I'd wonder how knowledgeable their staff is....
    Good point, totally agree.

-Gear

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus man thats liek winning the lottery !! Het waht the heck, do the 21 IU a day. You will make Coleman look like a weenie !!!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I would imagine al that happened is that a nurse read the previous script of 2iu and misread the i as a 1.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Very true, this must be a typo. Even if it weren't I highly doubt anyone would go ahead and take the full 21iu's a day. You're forehead would be as big as Tyra Banks within a month

seriously I wouldn't subject myself to such, oh well maybe I would if I didn't have two sons.Before I became dad; I also said I would never eat more than 2 hits of acid but ate 10 strips off of books and 5 hits in one night. I guess I would try anything once.
    Hopefully that will not ship at 21 iu cause I am not paying for it . I will refuse to sign if this big ass crate shows up by fed ex.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred

seriously I wouldn't subject myself to such, oh well maybe I would if I didn't have two sons.Before I became dad; I also said I would never eat more than 2 hits of acid but ate 10 strips off of books and 5 hits in one night. I guess I would try anything once.
    Hopefully that will not ship at 21 iu cause I am not paying for it . I will refuse to sign if this big ass crate shows up by fed ex.
    Its scary cause acid used to be the hard stuff. I have 2 boys also and there is alot worse than acid out there now. If they do a 1/4 of what I did when I was young I am in deep shit.

got the growth today it was in a huge box too, they sent needles and pads and stuff.
    7 boxes of genotropin acr 5.8 mh.

Thread Information