Thread: Igf1

HUNTER1 is offline Member

Igf1

Gonna start my first 4 week IGF1-LR3 cycle soon. I've heard some folks say its the best thing since buttered bread talking about how it will totally reconstruct a person's body by creating new muscle cells and actually decreasing fat%. Some folks say it isn't worth the money. I'm gonna do a cycle for myself to get my own opinion, but I'd like to hear what others had to say about it, especially wheather or not it decreases body fat.
    Last edited by HUNTER1; 01-11-2006 at 11:16 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    Gonna start my first 4 week IGF1-LR3 cycle next week. I've heard some folks say its the best thing since buttered bread talking about how it will totally reconstruct a person's body by creating new muscle cells and actually decreasing fat%. Some folks say it isn't worth the money. I'm gonna do a cycle for myself to get my own opinion, but I'd like to hear what others had to say about it, especially wheather or not it decreases body fat.

Good move posting this in the GH forum, saw you had some questions in the steroid forum about this. Here's a great thread that many went back and forth on. Read it and I'm sure you'll learn a lot more.

Easier to cut and paste right now then to type out everythign I already wrote.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=213338

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    thanks bro, i appreciate all the advice you've given me tonight

Thread Information