Thread: GH at 22?

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

GH at 22?

Could someone please tell me the risks of doing a six month cycle of HGH at 3 i.u.'s 5on/2off. Will my natty levels come back up no prob, or will i just be fvcked up for life? Please only answer if you have an intellegent response.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    Could someone please tell me the risks of doing a six month cycle of HGH at 3 i.u.'s 5on/2off. Will my natty levels come back up no prob, or will i just be fvcked up for life? Please only answer if you have an intellegent response.
    The risk should be pretty low.
    3iu@5/2 should not be a problem.

But I do think you will be disapointed.
    at your age it will not do that much for you.

You can accomplish your goal with other substances for less money quicker.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    that dose will prob won't do much as your endo igf-1 levels are still high at your age. waste of money .

-rodge

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    that dose will prob won't do much as your endo igf-1 levels are still high at your age. waste of money .

Agree with rodge. I ran pretty much the same thing your considering when I was 21. Wasn't happy. Listen to rodge nl and MorganKane. Its a waste of money right now and you still be dissappointed just like me. Stick to AAS and slin if your going to do anything. Quicker results and cheaper.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 01-12-2006 at 11:07 AM.

-rodge
    I'm not worried about cost, I know how much it cost and I appreciate everyone's concern.

The original question was is this going to fvck me up for life doing this 6 mo. cycle of GH. I understand an older person would need this more than someone my age, but there are definetly benefits for me at a higher dosage. With that said, will I be risking my endo levels?

Is money the only issue, cause that is all that has been brought up, I want to know the health risks.

I would consider up to 5 i.u./day so that I may benefit. What would be risk of a dosage this high for my age. I don't see how age is a factor, I produce more than some others, but more than what my body produces would be beneficial.

What do you suggest I spend my money on to compliment my 12week 500mg test e cycle?

Slin?
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-12-2006 at 04:43 PM.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    BUMP im the same age and was wondering the same thing

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    im sorry for asking but does HGH help your bones grow? making you taller...also if you are younger and your growth plates have not yet fused then would the use of this make you taller?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy11
    im sorry for asking but does HGH help your bones grow? making you taller...also if you are younger and your growth plates have not yet fused then would the use of this make you taller?
    Yes it will, IF your epiphyseal plates have not closed.

The original question was is this going to fvck me up for life doing this 6 mo. cycle of GH.
    I dont think hGH is going to mess up anything. As soon as you stop taking it your body will resume normal GH pulses. It doesnt have the extensive negative feedback the occurs with AAS use. But, that being said I dont think hGH will be of much benefit to you at your age, unless you are clinically deficient.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yes it will, IF your epiphyseal plates have not closed.

I dont think hGH is going to mess up anything. As soon as you stop taking it your body will resume normal GH pulses. It doesnt have the extensive negative feedback the occurs with AAS use. But, that being said I dont think hGH will be of much benefit to you at your age, unless you are clinically deficient.
    Unless the dose is more than what my body already produces at my age(about 3i.u. a day i was told) is this correct?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

-rodge
    I agree, HGH isn't going to make you a mass monster, I think HGH is over rated. Don't get me worng it works, but it's reached cult status, as the cure to bad genetics or lazy w/o habits, it's not. You still need to work hard, eat right and get rest for recovery. To get the most from HGH you need slin with it and the results you get are more from the slin then they are from the HGH

JohnnyB

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    i started hgh at 22. i did 10 months on and i've been off since october. i will be turning 23 soon and will most likely run hgh again during the spring-summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    i started hgh at 22. i did 10 months on and i've been off since october. i will be turning 23 soon and will most likely run hgh again during the spring-summer.
    we are about the same age, i will be turning 23 in April, what kind of results did you get and what dosage

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    we are about the same age, i will be turning 23 in April, what kind of results did you get and what dosage

i had a good run with hgh 5/2 3-4ius for about 8-10months. i get relatively lean. i liked it.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    massacre did you see good growth results in muscle and body composition?

Thread Information