kaorialfred is offline Member

Genotropin car.5.8 questions

Got my Gh from y health care pharmacy.
    God its been a pain in the butt.
    Okay I got 7 cartidges of 5.8 for 1765.89 but I can get that reimbursed because I have a deductible that I have to meet seeing as how its the begining of the year. That's the price.
    Now question there was some confusion on this mixer
    http://genotropin.com/delivery/delivery.html
    I have questions because I don't know why I had to have a Dr. call in a script to the drug company for the mixer? Can't I just pick one up at walgreens?

Has anyone used this mixer before?
    Is this a bad choice for me? I am hoping this was a pretty cheap solution instead of pins and all that.

Also the nurse was dissing my compounded growth that I got from signature. She says this stuff is more of a quality product than a componded one. So anyone take a run of compounded vs. pharmacy name brand? Did you notice a diffrence?

I guess this is enough gh for how ever many days? I don't know? I was told its for 4 I.U. a day but I haven't measuered or googled it for calcutlations.
    anyone with experience with this product, I would love to hear from you on your knowledge of it.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    What Country Do You Live In?

USA
    Aurora, Colorado

bump
    for answers

i think you have 5.8 mg cart there so you have 7 of em ...that means you have about 122IU's of HGH @ the 4 a day you said you wanna take that will last you 30 days.....for $1800 that looks pretty pricey to me????

well its from a pharmacy insurance plan. I don't have to worry about it being fake. yah the final cost hasn't been finalzied because of my deduction on the insurance. I am still waiting on the delivery of the mixer. Which I am led to belive you can only get this from Eli- Lilly.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 01-13-2006 at 05:24 AM.

I was prescribed 2 IU but told the Dr. to give me 4 I U a day. I got the script without having to do blood work again. So I guess some HRT dr are cool with 4 IU insted of 2.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I was prescribed 2 IU but told the Dr. to give me 4 I U a day. I got the script without having to do blood work again. So I guess some HRT dr are cool with 4 IU instead of 2.

Why are you wanting to do 4IU's instead of 2IU's? how much do you weigh? are you using any other AAS with it? what are you looking to get out of it.

Mostly what you will get from what you have noted is you will weigh much less in your wallet.. Dude you got taken for a ride on that deal.. That is horrible pricing.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Why are you wanting to do 4IU's instead of 2IU's? how much do you weigh? are you using any other AAS with it? what are you looking to get out of it.

Mostly what you will get from what you have noted is you will weigh much less in your wallet.. Dude you got taken for a ride on that deal.. That is horrible pricing.

Oldman

1. at 2 IU I just wasn't feeling any better. at 4 started to notice more definition and better sleep.
    my goals are to just be normal. I got one nut that doesn't produce any test so I have test cyp 1cc a week. I also have thyroid problems so I have to take armour thyroid.

2 the price isn't the issue its getting to be able to keep it in the fridge is an issue. My wife doesn't want any trouble so I have toget my stuff from a pharmacy. Trust me I would rather find a souce or just order from china. I also have to use our medical card to pay for it. So its not really anymoney out of our pocket. We are allotted a certain amount to use a year. It's only 3 grand so, I have to get the med plan to reimburse their own sub company for the expense of the gh. Length process but again its not costing me any of my income. Its all pre taxed income. BTW I don't work full time I PT part-time and do the stay at home dad thing. So I have to think about the family. That would suck for my wife to come to a scene and get our sons because I am going to jail for illegal stuff. so I know the price is high, but that's the way it is?
    Now has anybody used this mixer?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    1. at 2 IU I just wasn't feeling any better. at 4 started to notice more definition and better sleep.
    my goals are to just be normal. I got one nut that doesn't produce any test so I have test cyp 1cc a week. I also have thyroid problems so I have to take armour thyroid.

2 the price isn't the issue its getting to be able to keep it in the fridge is an issue. My wife doesn't want any trouble so I have toget my stuff from a pharmacy. Trust me I would rather find a souce or just order from china. I also have to use our medical card to pay for it. So its not really anymoney out of our pocket. We are allotted a certain amount to use a year. It's only 3 grand so, I have to get the med plan to reimburse their own sub company for the expense of the gh. Length process but again its not costing me any of my income. Its all pre taxed income. BTW I don't work full time I PT part-time and do the stay at home dad thing. So I have to think about the family. That would suck for my wife to come to a scene and get our sons because I am going to jail for illegal stuff. so I know the price is high, but that's the way it is?
    Now has anybody used this mixer?

I understand the Legit script issue.. no worries there. I am not sure about the mixer on that Pin.. sorry. I am sure someone has used on here.

bummp for some answers on the mixer?
    RB any one?
    I wonder why its taking so long to get that mixer too.

okay so now I hope to get my mixer from my dr. soon we talked today and I should be able to start my gh back up.
    I am definately going with the chinese way or maybe even signature. I hate the insurance company and the red tape, but also my Dr. is lame. Anone know of any good HRT docs in Denver,CO pm me the name and number. I need to get a Dr. here soon. Someone who know what thery are doing.

Got the mixer yesterday. Weird part is now my wife's company is switching insurance companies. Now I have to go thur this crap all over again with the insurance and such.

Thanks Rb for the advice yeah when I go the mixer I wondered what all the fuss was about. seems like I could have made one of those plastic things. Or used some other way. I am going to start off using 2 IU then go up to 4 by the end of the 3 month just because this maybe
    stronger than Signature stuff, so I need to see how the sides come. I will post a new thread on the comparison to Signature stuff.

Thread Information