Thread: Hgh & Dnp

heavydad is offline New Member

Hgh & Dnp

While on HGH, is it safe to use DNP ?
    Last edited by heavydad; 01-12-2006 at 04:23 PM.

bump

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    How about no....

Not to come off as a prick, but if you have to ask that then I feel that you need to not mess with DNP ...... but hey what do I know.....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Lemme ask you this..Why are you looking to drop weight so quickly? Why don't you run a higher than maintanace dose of T3 while on the gh to help boost your fat burning capabilities?

To me DNP is so not worth but tom each his own. I would rather get my diet in check and then move at a slow but steady fat loss pace while conserving as much LBM as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    How about no....

Not to come off as a prick, but if you have to ask that then I feel that you need to not mess with DNP...... but hey what do I know.....
    You don't sound like a prick. I think you know a lot. Thats why I asked. Ive used DNP before and it worked great, but I'm still wondering if you are saying no because you don't want to explain or plain and simple NO it is not safe therefore dont use while on HGH.

Frankiec, T3 is another option. I am just wanting to learn more just like everyone else. Thanks for your input.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    [QUOTE=heavydad]You don't sound like a prick. I think you know a lot. Thats why I asked. Ive used DNP before and it worked great, but I'm still wondering if you are saying no because you don't want to explain or plain and simple NO it is not safe therefore dont use while on HGH.

Frankiec, T3 is another option. I am just wanting to learn more just like everyone else. Thanks for your input.[/QUOT

I hear ya bro. I am also here to gain knowledge. I really couldn't tell ypu about the DNP/GH ? though..Sorry.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    The only question is if the Gh will magnify the effect of DNP in anyway. I'm sure you know its a very dangerous substance to use to begin with so you might want to just stick with the T3 for now. Good luck either way.

Thread Information