Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Dizziness after longterm use of HGH

QUESTION ONE:
    After 10 months of hgh use of 4-5 ius and approx 5 on /2 off , I started experiencing major dizzy spells. While experienceing these spells i don't feel sick or feverish, i actually feel fine except for the fact that i feel like my brian is being whirled around in my head, a little as if i was high on something, and i come close to falling down. THis ususally last for 5 secs and happens a couple of times per week . It started in the last 3 weeks before i stopped hgh and the following month.

ANyone ever heard of this?

QUESTION 2:
    When i read these forums it seems that u can use hgh for a year or two with out any problems. Well folks around here and at the gym really don't agree with that. Pretty much every one tells me to cycle it no longer than 6 months or so.

sry to bump this but ...anyone ??

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Have you stopped the gh and still dizzy? If so go back on and see if the dizziness diminishes. Dizziness and lighthead can be caused by many,many things. I wouldn't blame it on the gh just yet. Blood pressure, allergies, foods there are way too many things that can cause dizziness. Have you been to a dr? You need to post some background and more info. As for only doing gh for 6 mos do you have something to back up why?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Maybe you went Hypo..GH can do this..

Thanks for your reply, but I know i wasn't hypo cause I know how that feels and all the unpleasant symptoms. Dizzy spells are the only symtoms i get when it happpens. I actually fell quite fine except for the fact that i almost fall down to the ground when it happens.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Thanks for your reply, but I know i wasn't hypo cause I know how that feels and all the unpleasant symptoms. Dizzy spells are the only symtoms i get when it happpens. I actually fell quite fine except for the fact that i almost fall down to the ground when it happens.
    NP

I am sorry I can't help you further. I will bump it up so a Vet or Med can see it and hopefully help you.

Best of Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    Have you stopped the gh and still dizzy? If so go back on and see if the dizziness diminishes. Dizziness and lighthead can be caused by many,many things. I wouldn't blame it on the gh just yet. Blood pressure, allergies, foods there are way too many things that can cause dizziness. Have you been to a dr? You need to post some background and more info. As for only doing gh for 6 mos do you have something to back up why?
    Yeah even after i stop ( 1 month ) i got dizzy spells.

I've seen the doc but he doesn't make much of it, I'm waiting for some blood test, on test and hgh levels in my blood.

Why 6 months u ask? Well, I don't know why, i'm just stating what others around here and at the gym have told me, and how it differs from what i hear around here. Even my doc mentioned that it's a good idea to take a couple of months of after a period of around 6 months or so. I guess is so that your own hgh glands don't get too lazy, but i'm hoping that some vets can clarify that.
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 01-15-2006 at 11:12 AM.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah even after i stop ( 1 month ) i got dizzy spells.

I've seen the doc but he doesn't make much of it, I'm waiting for some blood test, on test and hgh levels in my blood.

Why 6 months u ask? Well, I don't know why, i'm just stating what others around here have told me, and how it differs from what i hear around here. Even my doc mentioned that it's a good idea to take a couple of months of after a period of around 6 months or so. I guess is so that your own hgh glands don't get too lazy, but i'm hoping that some vets can clarify that.
    About the dizziness I was having the same problem years ago when I knew nothing of gh. They said it was an inner ear problem but never really did anything about it. It finally went away but I don't know what caused it. I went to several docs and I have come to the conclusion that most of them don't know shit. The reason I asked about the 6mos of gh is that I hear that every once in a while but most of what I read anymore says there is no proof that it will hurt to run more than 6mos. Hopefully Pinnacle, Rodge, Red Baron, (right off the top of my head) can help you out. They speak from experience. Just be patient and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out when they get time. Also when you get a dizzy spell try dramamine it helps but will make you tired. Take care

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    QUESTION ONE:
    After 10 months of hgh use of 4-5 ius and approx 5 on /2 off , I started experiencing major dizzy spells. While experienceing these spells i don't feel sick or feverish, i actually feel fine except for the fact that i feel like my brian is being whirled around in my head, a little as if i was high on something, and i come close to falling down. THis ususally last for 5 secs and happens a couple of times per week . It started in the last 3 weeks before i stopped hgh and the following month.

ANyone ever heard of this?

QUESTION 2:
    When i read these forums it seems that u can use hgh for a year or two with out any problems. Well folks around here and at the gym really don't agree with that. Pretty much every one tells me to cycle it no longer than 6 months or so.
    I personally know someone that was taking 4 IU/day, not sure of the scheme or for how long, and he had the same symptoms. His were so bad that he missed almost a month of work, said he could barely get out of bed. I havent seen him in a long while, but the last time I saw him the problem had gone away. He seemed to think it was the HGH because it was all he was taking at the time.

Thread Information