Thread: Gh For 1 Year!!

sizzlechest is offline Member

Gh For 1 Year!!

Has Anyone Here Tried Running 2iu's A Day For A Whole Year Plus Running 3 Cycles Or So Along With It. Is It Even Worth It At That Dose Or Would It Be Better To Incraese The Dose During The Cycle/pct And Curb Down In Between To Save Some Dough. Any Thaughts?

goose is offline Banned
    Hi Ali G,HGH is not suited for the economically challenged individual,better work on diet and cardio.2iu wont do shit,even at 32.I would run 4iu for 6 months,that would bring not bad results.Or 4iu 5 days on and 2 off is another good option for 8 months.

goose4..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Doses depend on your age and what you want to achive. As for running GH + AAS for a year, generally speaking I think it's a great idea. Educate yourself first.

-Gear

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    Check my post.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Won't do shit huh? At 35 and a year on GH at 2iu's a day I look better than I ever have. I have better abs than anyone I know, my skin is tight and healthy and I feel great. No you won't put on muscle at 2iu's but it was well worth the money IMO. Even at 4iu's your only just starting to see results at 6 months. Most people will tell you to run it a year to see best results.

Thread Information