Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am going to try 3 x per week because of my workout schedule. But, I am thinking 4 on 4 off or something similar to that may be better.

supersteve Guest
    This is interesting.
    I've got 3 months left on my gh cycle (been on for 6 months so far). Running 6iu ED with 10-15iu slin on workout days.
    For the last 2 months of my cycle I was thinking of running it EOD to help my pituitary recover before I come off.
    Perhaps for the 2nd last month I will do 4 on/4off 10-12iu. Then run 10iu EOD for the last month. Hopefully I will be able to gauge from that which is better.

Also just to throw it out there, I wonder how running igf-1 and gh on alternate days would work (instead of running them both ED). That way I think you'd be able to extend the igf-1 cycle past 4-5 weeks to 8,9,10 whatever.

I might try something like this as I have one more igf-1 cycle to do before the end of my cycle as well:

mon: 80mcg igf-1, tues: 10iu gh, wed: 80mcg igf-1, thurs: 10iu gh etc etc.
    Igf-1 would probably coincide with the workout days. Or maybe even gh on the workout days with slin and igf-1 on off days.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    If your gona take marcus on in a posedown,believe me you had better be in seriously good shape cos he is one big ripped mthhfkr.........
    have you been peeping again?
    your the man XL

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    So, the new debate may be: is GH better at high doses for 3-4 on/3-4 off, or eod.
    well for me 4 on 4 off is working that good am sticking with it, when i was using it every day after afew months the gains slowed down alot, so this is why am using a high dose for short period 4 on 4 off i jump weight and mass on growth days,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    well for me 4 on 4 off is working that good am sticking with it, when i was using it every day after afew months the gains slowed down alot, so this is why am using a high dose for short period 4 on 4 off i jump weight and mass on growth days,
    I think that 4 on 4 off makes more sense than, Monday> Wednesday and Friday. But, I train M, W and F, so, I was going to run GH @10-12 iu on M, W and F (workout days).

Marcus what is your workout schedule????

I think that 4 on 4 off makes more sense than, Monday> Wednesday and Friday. But, I train M, W and F, so, I was going to run GH @10-12 iu on M, W and F (workout days).

Marcus what is your workout schedule????
    train mon,tue,wed thu and fri =train one body part per week, very intense pre-exhaust drop sets,,

train mon,tue,wed thu and fri =train one body part per week, very intense pre-exhaust drop sets,,

So, one week you may take GH on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (4 on).

And, you would work out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday without taking your gh shots (the 4 days that you are off)?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Here's the study done on children that has raised eye brows on the EOD protocol..keep in mind these children had growth deficiencies

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/87/8/3573

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Here's the study done on children that has raised eye brows on the EOD protocol..keep in mind these children had growth deficiencies

That is great news, good post!

i knew the big man would back me up

So, one week you may take GH on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (4 on).

And, you would work out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday without taking your gh shots (the 4 days that you are off)?
    i started the gh on the mon but your correct some times i will take the growth on non workout days, now the way i train my rest days my body really needs them and i usually jump in weight,so i feel putting the gh in on them days helps to.

i started the gh on the mon but your correct some times i will take the growth on non workout days, now the way i train my rest days my body really needs them and i usually jump in weight,so i feel putting the gh in on them days helps to.
    Yeah, soon maybe we will no the best way to take it, for now we will just see what works best through trial and error. But, it sounds like 4 on 4 off is working good for you!! I think I will start Mon, Wed Fri next week.

i knew the big man would back me up
    Always my friend,you know that

~Pinnacle~

Neuromancer is offline New Member
    Very interesting stuff. How are you guys that are running the EOD or 4on/4off protocol dosing? Twice to break up the size of the shot? Or just all in one bang?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Very interesting stuff. How are you guys that are running the EOD or 4on/4off protocol dosing? Twice to break up the size of the shot? Or just all in one bang?
    12ius 4 on 4 off is taken 3 x4ius a day,

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I plan on doing 5 (2 iu) shots or 4 (3iu) shots or 6 (2iu) shots....depending on the dose. In other words, I will take at least 4 shots per day to keep the blood levels somewhat stable...Pinnacle, Marcus....what are your thoughts on this?

supersteve Guest
    That's how i'm going to do mine. Prob 2-2.5iu per shot.

This is my plan, gona start in a few weeks ...
    For 6-7 weeks
    "lr3" - 100mcg 4 days per week (non-workout days tues,thurs,sat,sun)
    gh - 10iu 3 days per week (workout days - mon, wed, fri)

I figure gh on workout days cause ill prob shoot slin on those days as well.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Since I´ve read that IGF-secretion follows gh-peaks 48h afterwards I´m about to run 2on 2 off with 2iu/day, I´ve had the same effects with loosing effectiveness with Jins over a 1 year run wit 2-3iu/day; I think I got used to 4iu with no overhelming results and only IGF brought resulst again.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    That's how i'm going to do mine. Prob 2-2.5iu per shot.

This is my plan, gona start in a few weeks ...
    For 6-7 weeks
    "lr3" - 100mcg 4 days per week (non-workout days tues,thurs,sat,sun)
    gh - 10iu 3 days per week (workout days - mon, wed, fri)
    I figure gh on workout days cause ill prob shoot slin on those days as well.
    I thought that if you were to run igf on the days that you were not running the gh, that it would defeat the purpose of running at higher doses less frequently. The idea is to keep your body from getting used to the igf.

I am brining this up not to criticize, but becasue I just dont understand why you would do this, maybe I am missing something?

Why 6-7 weeks (you mean just for the IGF?)

supersteve Guest
    Yeh fair point.
    I've already been on hgh for 6-7 months. I just wanted to finish it off this way for something different as i've been running 4-6iu ed since the beginning of my cycle.
    And running the lr3 less frequently would mean i could run it longer than the standard 4 weeks.
    And the igf-1 from gh acts in a different way to lr3.

Im all for experimenting. Can't hurt to try.

Yeh fair point.
    I've already been on hgh for 6-7 months. I just wanted to finish it off this way for something different as i've been running 4-6iu ed since the beginning of my cycle.
    And running the lr3 less frequently would mean i could run it longer than the standard 4 weeks.
    And the igf-1 from gh acts in a different way to lr3.

Im all for experimenting. Can't hurt to try.
    Thats cool, what do you think about running the gh(on workout days) at a little less than 10 iu, say 8 iu and use the lr3 (on workout days) pwo @40-60mcg or whatever your supply allows.

YOu could try this:

GH: 2 iu when you wake up
    GH: 2 iu before wrkout
    GH and IGF: pwo
    Gh: before bed
    (^^on workout days^^)

This is just another way you may want to conseder using your gh and igf. Run both of them on your workout days only. Use the Gh to keep levels high througout the day and hit the igf pwo...using them this way you will be able to run igf longer and at the same time you can see if running gh less frequently is the way to go, just a thought...i was thinking of doing the same thing but I do not have igf right now.

supersteve Guest
    Yeh never thought about that, could be good though.
    I've got 3g, so enough for 30 days at 100mg or 60 days @ 50mg.

I'm not sure if running gh at that dose and igf-1 will be useful though. I normally drop my gh dose to 2iu while on igf-1 cycles, think it's kind of a waste going any higher.
    However, supposedly the igf-1 release from gh can take upto 24hrs so it might have some merit as in that surge wouldn't hit until the off day.

Will think about your suggestion though. Still not starting this protocol for another couple of weeks, just cruising at 6iu now.
    Last edited by supersteve; 01-19-2006 at 04:11 AM.

Yeh never thought about that, could be good though.
    I've got 3g, so enough for 30 days at 100mg or 60 days @ 50mg.

I'm not sure if running gh at that dose and igf-1 will be useful though. I normally drop my gh dose to 2iu while on igf-1 cycles, think it's kind of a waste going any higher.
    However, supposedly the igf-1 release from gh can take upto 24hrs so it might have some merit as in that surge wouldn't hit until the off day.

Will think about your suggestion though. Still not starting this protocol for another couple of weeks, just cruising at 6iu now.
    We are not talking about a normal HGH/LR3 cycle...the idea is to flood the system and then let it recover so as not to develop resistance to gh...why do you think this owuld not work?

I like GH eod myself, your body just never gets used to it and you keep growing. I can go 8iu's eod, but anything more than that and I become so damn lethargic I cant do anything. I switch it up every now and again, one week I may hit it eod at 8iu's, the next week I may do 4iu/day 6 days straight. I tend to function better doing lower doses ed, but I know I get better gains off higher dosages. MY freind and I had a lengthy conversation about this. We've come to the conclusion that 10 iu eod would not be the same as 5iu/day. It'd be more like taking 6-7iu/day getting a bunch in one day, bigger bang. So my theory is if your short on cash then run 6-8iu eod, it'll stretch the GH out further and give you the same results as another few ampules would.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I like GH eod myself, your body just never gets used to it and you keep growing. I can go 8iu's eod, but anything more than that and I become so damn lethargic I cant do anything. I switch it up every now and again, one week I may hit it eod at 8iu's, the next week I may do 4iu/day 6 days straight. I tend to function better doing lower doses ed, but I know I get better gains off higher dosages. MY freind and I had a lengthy conversation about this. We've come to the conclusion that 10 iu eod would not be the same as 5iu/day. It'd be more like taking 6-7iu/day getting a bunch in one day, bigger bang. So my theory is if your short on cash then run 6-8iu eod, it'll stretch the GH out further and give you the same results as another few ampules would.
    Also, at 6-7 iu, it still (theoretically) would not be as beneficial as 10 iu eod, becasue your body would get use to ed hgh.

supersteve Guest
    We are not talking about a normal HGH/LR3 cycle...the idea is to flood the system and then let it recover so as not to develop resistance to gh...why do you think this owuld not work?
    Because when you take lr3 there is a huge surge in igfbp's. But it can't bind to the lr3. So what's it going to bind to? The massive surge of igf-1 from your gh, rendering it basically useless.
    Well that's my take on it anyway.

Decided im gona try the alternate day routine.

Anyways if it's not going well after the first 2-3 weeks I can always change it up to your suggestion ck

supersteve Guest
    Also remember, with that EOD study, they did actually grow better on the ED protocol. Even though it was height, we could assume everything else would grow better as well.
    It's just that when they came off they were somewhat resistant to their OWN GH, there was no resistance built up to the exogenous GH they were injecting.

I think running ED is still the way to go for best growth, but for the sake of returning to 'normal' after, running something like 2iu EOD or 2iu 4 on/4 off for the last couple of months of your cycle would somewhat help overcome this resistance while still getting a replacement dose of gh. Sort of like tapering down to 200mg test for the last couple of months before coming off or something.

HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    This is an interesting thread. Everyone who is running this needs to keep us all updated. I have always ran 5/2 or 6/1. I'm starting my next run in a couple of weeks so this may change everything..............Feedback like this is what makes this board so dam important, let's keep it coming........
    -

I agreee Jayhovia16 i always run 5ius for 5/2 now switchting to 10iued ed
    5on/2off/ see how that goes??
    S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    -

I agreee Jayhovia16 i always run 5ius for 5/2 now switchting to 10iued ed
    5on/2off/ see how that goes??
    S.S.
    You are going to run 10 iu ed, or do you mean eod....ed would be expensive as hell!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You are going to run 10 iu ed, or do you mean eod....ed would be expensive as hell!!

Yea ED or EOD? I'm up in the air about EOD. I've read the same thing that Newbreed posted.

Did you change your username?

like ive previously posted am running 12ius ED 4 on 4 off along with a heavy short cycle, i am jumping in muscle mass on GH days and i feel i could pull the 4 days off down to around 2-3 days off, i am very happy with the results so far but i think i will try cut the days off next time,
    for the people who are going to run a high dose EOD please keep me informed of your results..

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    So what is the conclusion of this?

what is best or is there no 100% answer?

I have been running low dose 2IU Somo 5/2 for about 5 months and to be honest I do not know if I have seen much if anything in the matter of changes.. I have also used Sust/Deca stacked with it.

So what is better 4on/4off or 2on/2off or EOD? I lift 4 days per week would it be good to hit a higher dose 8-10IU's on those days only?

I guess my question is this.. does your body become dependent on GH like it would Test?

I do not care that much about the costs involved in GH as long as I am making gains (whether muscle gain or fat lose). I do feel I wasted $2000 using the 2IU 5/2 since I bought it as way to high a cost but I still would like to see some long term benefits from it.

Oldman

like ive previously posted am running 12ius ED 4 on 4 off along with a heavy short cycle, i am jumping in muscle mass on GH days and i feel i could pull the 4 days off down to around 2-3 days off, i am very happy with the results so far but i think i will try cut the days off next time,
    for the people who are going to run a high dose EOD please keep me informed of your results..
    Today, I am starting 10 iu on Mon, Wed and Fri (workout days).

I dont expect to see annthing as far as results go for a while but, if I do I will post them here. BTW, I am going to shoot 2 iu 5 x per day.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

I dont expect to see annthing as far as results go for a while but, if I do I will post them here. BTW, I am going to shoot 2 iu 5 x per day.
    I'd just shoot Morning, PWO, and evening. I am currently doing this method with 10IU on WO days. 3IU/morning, 4IU/PWO, 3IU/evening.

please post your results catabolic kid,
    there are a few people who i am in contact who are using high amounts of GH along with a short heavy cycle and all have reported to me that they are jumping muscle mass on GH days, now am talking BB's who are using Gh EOD and 4on 4 off now, ive still got to get all the results in to come up with the conclusion which method is best or better, so will keep you updated,

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Thanks to both of you for the replys.

More and more people are starting to do this...I think I will try it for myself.

Like I said i work out 3 days a week so it will work well.

Anyone else?
    why run GH at all if your only training 3 x week...you should be taking full advantage of it.
    now,I dont know your situation but if you are only able to train 3 x a week Im not sure id make that kind of investment without giving it 110% and 3 x a week isnt 110% no matter how hard you train those 3 days...just my opinion though.
    goodluck cuz

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    why run GH at all if your only training 3 x week...you should be taking full advantage of it.
    now,I dont know your situation but if you are only able to train 3 x a week Im not sure id make that kind of investment without giving it 110% and 3 x a week isnt 110% no matter how hard you train those 3 days...just my opinion though.
    goodluck cuz

Some people get very good results with 3-4 days training a week,less is more is the idea,I love 5 times a week. Dorian Yates yates was 3-4 days. Check this out;

http://www.seriousstrengthtraining.com/dorian_yates.htm

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    no matter how hard you train those 3 days.
    You know DD I have always thought that way myself as a typical training week consists of 5 days. But I do have to say I'm seeing and hearing more and more about training 3 days a week. I for one wont let up on my 5 days. That has worked for me but I'll never knock what works for others....To each is own and I'm sure you'll agree.....

there are a few people who i am in contact who are using high amounts of GH along with a short heavy cycle and all have reported to me that they are jumping muscle mass on GH days, now am talking BB's who are using Gh EOD and 4on 4 off now, ive still got to get all the results in to come up with the conclusion which method is best or better, so will keep you updated,
    We'll know soon enough, won't we?

The two key factors are Extemely high amounts of anabolics(5+ grams weekly) very high daily(15 iu minimum) dose HGH.This won't/doesn't work on the 1-2 gram weekly cycles.So for those reading this,don't get your hopes up running 700 mgs test weekly...isn't gonna happen...sorry..

~Pinnacle~

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    We'll know soon enough, won't we?

The two key factors are Extemely high amounts of anabolics(5+ grams weekly) very high daily(15 iu minimum) dose HGH.This won't/doesn't work on the 1-2 gram weekly cycles.So for those reading this,don't get your hopes up running 700 mgs test weekly...isn't gonna happen...sorry..

~Pinnacle~

So what you are saying, excuse me for being dense, that the high dose GH must be stacked with the High doses of AAS to see the gains being spoken of?? Now question how does one know if they are getting gains from the GH or the AAS when using such high doses of each.. Now I WILL NOT be using AAS this high ever I doubt, I am not a pro BB but I do want to get in the best possible shape (you know my goals Pinn). Are you of the opinion at my levels of AAS use I should stick with 2IU 6/1 or even ED?

I don't care about the costs again IF the results are worth the costs and risks. I don't want to be a fool and just dump money either.

thanks

Oldman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information