gbgadriano is offline Junior Member

about igf cycle...

it need to be 5/2 split.. or 4wks every day?

tnx

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    either way gives results.

i've done 5/2 or WO days only in the past and i have done 7/7. not really that much of a difference imo.

most will go for 7/7 for 4 weeks.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I agree with Rodge as far as the administering of LR3. I have tried many different ways from preworkout to post. ED injections to split doses, everything. I have to say results were the same for every way. The only way I got more results were from higher doses. Never went about 120mcg ED but thats where I saw the most results.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I agree with Rodge as far as the administering of LR3. I have tried many different ways from preworkout to post. Never went about 120mcg ED but thats where I saw the most results.
    If I am reading you right, you saw no difference based on when you did your injections.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    either way gives results.

i've done 5/2 or WO days only in the past and i have done 7/7. not really that much of a difference imo.

most will go for 7/7 for 4 weeks.

-rodge
    If there is not much difference between 5/2 and 7/7, why not save the money and always do 5/2?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    If there is not much difference between 5/2 and 7/7, why not save the money and always do 5/2?

cause we still don't know what the best way is to cycle lr3. but i think that i favor 5/2 but at a higher dose.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    cause we still don't know what the best way is to cycle lr3. but i think that i favor 5/2 but at a higher dose.

-rodge
    I agree........ If limited on LR3 its better to run a higher dose 5/2. I've found that at a higher dose results were better achieved rather then trying to spread out 1mg over the course of a month.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    If I am reading you right, you saw no difference based on when you did your injections.
    None whatsoever Znak. I figured by splitting up 120mcg dose 3 times over the course of the day would be by far the best way to administer this drug. Based on its board proclaimed 6 hour half-life I spread it out evenly every 6 hours and recieved the same results as when I injected the complete amount PWO.

goose is offline Banned
    I am not keen on the 5/2 split,with HGH it`s ok,the cycle is min 6 months,but with a 4 week cycle,I prefer ED with a high dose.

goose4..

Thanks guys. I am about to do my first cycle and wanted to try to understand this. Your openness is very helpful.

Love this site

Thread Information