nbavosa is offline Junior Member

Talking Hgh Over the last Year

Ok...I havent posted in a while but I have been on Prescribed Hgh for the last year and 2 months.

When I started my exact weight was 195 with pretty high body fat at 18-20% or higher mainly in the mid/obliques section. I have been taking just about 2iu 5 on 2 off as well as Hcg on a weekly basis.
    I always have had a pretty good diet mainly chicken, eggs, greens, steak a few times a month and at least 150-200 grams of protien powder a day (isopure 0 carb). I dont count calories but eat alot 5-6 meals a day.
    I lift 5 days a week and do cardio at least 1 day and 15-20 min before all workouts. Before I started my weight at the gym was around...and now..

Flat Bench- 225 the most for 6/8. Now 315 for 3 sets of 6 and 365 for last set of 6 no assistance.
    Preacher Curl- 115 for 4 sets of 6. Now 145 for 4 sets of 6.
    Over Head tricept with ezbar- 125 for 4 sets of 6. Now 175 for 4 sets of 6.

Just a general Idea...

My Current Weight is 218 with bf around 8% but I have only been doing 60 min of cardio a week for the last 6 weeks to try to put on a bit more weight.

For those of you that are planning to ask about my doctor. He is a pain managment doctor/electrodiagnostic medicine in NJ. He is really cool and treats alot of cops. I was given his name by my brother who is a cop and when I went to see him I just told him that my BF is hard to cut I do not sleep well you know the "symptoms of low GH" he then gave me a script for Blood work and my test results came back and boom I was prescribed GH and HCG. I am trying to get Test as my Bro is on Cyp 200mg a week and Gh and HCG.

He also prescribed me arimadex due to my past experience with puffy nipps etc. Just incase...

Overall I think my experience with low dose GH has been a good one and plan to saty on for a few more years. He stated that it would be fine for me to do that as long as my levels remain this way...Though I will probably go up to the 8.8mg kit eventually. He has been on for years and looks amazing for his age.

Oh yeah....I only pay 50 a month for all of it...

Hope this help anyone with questions regarding low dose HRT

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm glad the 2 iu's helped with your wieght issues.I certainly hope you don't attribute the muscle gains made over the last year to the HGH at that dose.At 28 years old,you'd grow plenty without any drugs.

~Pinnacle~

Um I dont know... I think it has assisted in the adding of lean mass. Before I started the HRT I was doing exactly the same thing minus the GH, HCG and barely gained weight or strength. I got out if the army at 185 in 2000 and from then to 2004 I only added 10 lbs and alot of that was fat. So I think it had a major effect. I am going to post some pics this week so you guys can see the change....

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    I can believe only if this dude was GH deficient....which he says he was

Alwayson..........

Im a bit confused about your post....Are you saying you only believe that I am prescribed or my gains?

Also so you know everyone is GH deficient after there teen years...even if its one by the slighest amount the doctor has reason to issue a script.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    20lbs up and 10% reduction in bf in a year. Jesus thats nice

Quote Originally Posted by nbavosa

Also so you know everyone is GH deficient after there teen years...even if its one by the slighest amount the doctor has reason to issue a script.
    That is complete nonsense!

Show me studies to back your claim

~Pinnacle~

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure you're hormone levels start noticably deprieciate until you mid-late 30's. They may peak in your teens, but in your 20's you are still producing a healthy amount for the normal person.

I make a claim that everyone has low GH levels after there teen years because thats what my doctor explained to me. If anyone needs proof just stop your GH cycle for a while and get blood work done, from what I can see here not to many of youguysto have blood work completed. I have sent close to 60 other people to my doctor in the last year and only one has been refused for HRT because he was on 19, I knew he would get denied but he insisted on going anyway. MOst of the people that have gone are arround my age 27 but are as young as 21 and as old as 50. Thats a pretty good "CASE STUDY" right there.

I make a claim that everyone has low GH levels after there teen years because thats what my doctor explained to me. If anyone needs proof just stop your GH cycle for a while and get blood work done, from what I can see here not to many of youguysto have blood work completed. I have sent close to 60 other people to my doctor in the last year and only one has been refused for HRT because he was on 19, I knew he would get denied but he insisted on going anyway. MOst of the people that have gone are arround my age 27 but are as young as 21 and as old as 50. Thats a pretty good "CASE STUDY" right there.
    All that proves is your doctor is crooked and has a nice business going for himself,NOTHING more.

~Pinnacle~

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doc is giving GH to 21 year olds? WOW.. you better get what you can while you can. If that many people are going in and out of his office someone is probably watching.

I have yet to find any real studies should the benefit to people of the 20-29 age group. I admit I have not looked a ton but when I was looking at GH everything talked about Kids and people over 30-35 and the better results in older.

Of course for $50/month I would keep my mouth shut and not screw it up by sending so many people to him.. Someone is going to get him nailed IMO.

Oldman

Thats what I thought to but I asked him if he would mind that I reffered others and he said no. He stated that several insurance companies had completed clinical trials were they had x amount of people on GH and x amount of people with similar levels, genetics (brothers), and what ever else not taking it...they checked and over a 5 year period monitored these people and found that by giving a low dose of GH to the average person with low GH levels would save them hundreds of thousands in the future by preventing sickness etc.
    This doctor is very well known in the medical community, I have researched him and found no complaints as well as speak to other doctors who have have heard about him or know him personally. He wiuld never risk taking any chances in doing anything illegal, as a matter of fact he would not even prescribe me test when I asked. He stated that my levels were a few points to high and would not risk his career for anyone....So I doubt he is worried that he is doing anything wrong. Plus I know a guy that has been seeing him since 2000...he has been doing this for a long time. I think if he was doing something wrong he would have been cought by now...

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Those gains are amazing considering what u were using.

Did u use any aas during that time and did u use to train as hard before u started hgh.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Thats what I thought to but I asked him if he would mind that I reffered others and he said no. He stated that several insurance companies had completed clinical trials were they had x amount of people on GH and x amount of people with similar levels, genetics (brothers), and what ever else not taking it...they checked and over a 5 year period monitored these people and found that by giving a low dose of GH to the average person with low GH levels would save them hundreds of thousands in the future by preventing sickness etc.
    This doctor is very well known in the medical community, I have researched him and found no complaints as well as speak to other doctors who have have heard about him or know him personally. He wiuld never risk taking any chances in doing anything illegal, as a matter of fact he would not even prescribe me test when I asked. He stated that my levels were a few points to high and would not risk his career for anyone....So I doubt he is worried that he is doing anything wrong. Plus I know a guy that has been seeing him since 2000...he has been doing this for a long time. I think if he was doing something wrong he would have been cought by now...
    dude im 27 & i believe u 100%. im not on hgh yet, 3 more weeks, but i have the same problem w/ the gaining process being that when i was a youngster, i had an underactive thyroid & growth spurt problem. i was recommended by my doc to use hgh, but i was to worried about needles & all that (jeez, if i only knew, lol), but now im on 2nd cycle of aas & doing well, but i know im lacking something. i was an athlete all my past (wrestler) but i was always a light weight & way after highschool, i still couldn't get a good gain even w/ food. but now that i am a lil more experienced w/ dieting & training i think that hgh will change my entire look, from hearing alot of stories from ppl, its got to be what im missing. i mean when im off aas i have a decent look, but that damn fat in the belly & my gains r never steady, stregnth wise, & weight gain is at a stand still. so i hope something will come out of my run w/ hgh. good to hear a positive feed from u. bro, PM me if its kool, i would love to see that doc & take a blood test just to see if it is what im missing. if or if not, cant wait for hgh. peace bro..

BOBBY D
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 01-16-2006 at 03:45 PM.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Those gains are amazing considering what u were using.

Did u use any aas during that time and did u use to train as hard before u started hgh.
    good question, i'd like to know too..

I have always had the same training regiment..I have always trained as hard and intence as I could. I took AAS back in late 99 to early 00, test, deca , eq some winny and never achieved the results I wanted and developed a slight..slight case of gyno, Which I paid 6k to have removed before starting GH.
    But since I havce started the GH and HCG I have not taken any AAS what so ever. I do not even have a hook any more...and really have no desire to use them anymore. If the changes I have made in my body in the last year have been this incredible!!! I cant wait for 2006!!! I have learned alot about my body this year...Getting detailed Blood Work every 2-3 months really allows you to see what works for your body and what does not.

As soon as I get a chance I will post a picture from befopre I started and now..I just have to dig one up and have it scanned...should be this week.

Nbavosa...think you can shoot me a Pm ...I'd like to make a appt. with this guy...the Dr. I was seeing in Phiily has stopped writing sricpts for HGH....I need to find a new Dr....Thanks.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Ok...I havent posted in a while but I have been on Prescribed Hgh for the last year and 2 months.

When I started my exact weight was 195 with pretty high body fat at 18-20% or higher mainly in the mid/obliques section. I have been taking just about 2iu 5 on 2 off as well as Hcg on a weekly basis.
    I always have had a pretty good diet mainly chicken, eggs, greens, steak a few times a month and at least 150-200 grams of protien powder a day (isopure 0 carb). I dont count calories but eat alot 5-6 meals a day.
    I lift 5 days a week and do cardio at least 1 day and 15-20 min before all workouts. Before I started my weight at the gym was around...and now..

Flat Bench- 225 the most for 6/8. Now 315 for 3 sets of 6 and 365 for last set of 6 no assistance.

Just a general Idea...

My Current Weight is 218 with bf around 8% but I have only been doing 60 min of cardio a week for the last 6 weeks to try to put on a bit more weight.

For those of you that are planning to ask about my doctor. He is a pain managment doctor/electrodiagnostic medicine in NJ. He is really cool and treats alot of cops. I was given his name by my brother who is a cop and when I went to see him I just told him that my BF is hard to cut I do not sleep well you know the "symptoms of low GH" he then gave me a script for Blood work and my test results came back and boom I was prescribed GH and HCG. I am trying to get Test as my Bro is on Cyp 200mg a week and Gh and HCG.

He also prescribed me arimadex due to my past experience with puffy nipps etc. Just incase...

Overall I think my experience with low dose GH has been a good one and plan to saty on for a few more years. He stated that it would be fine for me to do that as long as my levels remain this way...Though I will probably go up to the 8.8mg kit eventually. He has been on for years and looks amazing for his age.

What dose of hcg do you use weekly?

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    NBavosa. great post bro! keep us up to date.. Youve got a PM

Boarder03 is offline Banned
    pics?

Working on them..I am very busy this week but I will get to them over the weekend and have them up next week sometime for sure.

My weekly dose of HCG is 2500 units 1250 2x a week

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im thinking you the GH leaned you out while u were still eating enough calories to grow.. thats the only thing i can think of and ur gains were attainable natty

i would like to add those are some crazy ass lifts ESPECIALLY the preacher curl .. so im definetly throwing this thread in the skeptical bin

Maldorf is offline Senior Member

Just a general Idea...

Wow, I am jealous! Your insurance covers the cost! Makes me wonder if I shouldnt try to seek a good doc out.

Thread Information