Seargant Stadanko is offline New Member

1st post...day 15 on Jin

Hello, everyone. This is my first post. I had been wanting to begin hgh for a long time and finally broke down and got five 100 IU kits over the new year. I got it for antiaging, fat loss, and to help me get back into shape. I had a minor surgery about a year ago and have let myself get into pretty bad shape. I'm 46 years old, 5'10", 200 pounds. I am a good 15 - 20 pounds overweight. Never been a bodybuilder but used weights for tone and aerobics for fitness.

I've started with 2 iu's ed in the morning and after 15 days have not experienced any sides but can see some fat loss in the stomach. I plan on daily for 4-6 weeks and then go to to 6/1 or 5/2.

I will try to keep my progress updated because it was helpful for me to read other peoples' experiences.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not going to see fat loss for at least 3 months. GH is well worth it in my opinion especially for us older guys as long as your diet and training is on. Good luck, I feel you've made a good investment.

Thanks, jerseyboy. So far, so good. I will be getting back in the gym after a long hiatus.

dude, total placebo effect right now, 10-12 wks minimum before you start seeing anything. I'm alot younger than you are(25) but I'm also running more GH, but what I can tell you for me is that I can eat like a hog and it seems impossible to get fat.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    dude, total placebo effect right now, 10-12 wks minimum before you start seeing anything. I'm alot younger than you are(25) but I'm also running more GH, but what I can tell you for me is that I can eat like a hog and it seems impossible to get fat.
    I'm with ya..... shit is da bomb!

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seargant Stadanko
    Thanks, jerseyboy. So far, so good. I will be getting back in the gym after a long hiatus.
    i am on week 12 of my GH, running 2 IU's/day 5 on/2 off. My appetite is thru the roof. I am 34 and w/o daily, but shit.. GH is a miracle drug... the best part is the sense of well being you can't even describe... the fat falls off and your appettite is endless- can you ask for anything better! Good luck and keep us posted on your success ! Smooth

That's just what I am asking for. Appreciate the post.

Thread Information