JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Urgent Igf-1 Lr3 Drug Test Question

whatsup guys. need some help.

professional athlete. going to be drug tested in april. im taking winstrol tabs now, couple weeks left in the cycle. i have some igf i want to take at the end of the cycle for PCT.

does anyone know if the steroid drug testing picks up IGF? and if so, anyone know an approximate detection time?

id appreciate anyone and everyone's input on this matter. thanks a lot bros.

later.

jk

pro baseball? you should have a banned list that they use to tell you when ur in violation. Personally i know they do not test for GH but i'm not sure about igf-1. I am guessing when i say i bet they dont simply b/c not testing for GH b/c GH effects and raising your own natty production of igf-1. Thus a boost from either GH or igf-1 shouldnt make a difference. hope this helps.
    -Wild

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member
    thanks man, appreciate it. well have to see. haha

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    we'll have to see dude your career is on the line, and we'll have to see is your answer wow.. umm look into it. ask the team manager.

Milky87 is offline Member
    IF they were going to test for it, they would have to test for elevated levels of bound IGF-1, which is inactive. LR3 doesnt bind too well so there won't be any probelm. I am prepared to stake my testicles on it

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I was worried about the same thing you are. I talked with someone who worked for a drug testing firm and I was informed that you can only be tested for IGF with a blood test and Milky87 was correct in that they test for bound IGF. So I wouldn't worried about it, but if you still are I would give yourself about a week between finishing your IGF and your test. IGF levels should normalize by then.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The only way they can test for IGF-1 is by what is bound, so in the case of LR3, what M87 said would hold true

JohnnyB

Thread Information