Thread: hgh need help

bigeze is offline Junior Member

hgh need help

please someone help.
    i have the serostim 6 mg kit and each vial is approximately 18 iu.
    ok i have two questions
    1.on the 100 iu syring does 10 = 1 iu if using gh
    2. if the vial says 18 iu does that meen when i mix with the water (1 ml vial) that comes with the kit that i should have a total of 100 + 80 iu =18 iu of mixed water in the vial?

please help

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeze
    please someone help.
    i have the serostim 6 mg kit and each vial is approximately 18 iu.
    ok i have two questions
    1.on the 100 iu syring does 10 = 1 iu if using gh
    2. if the vial says 18 iu does that meen when i mix with the water (1 ml vial) that comes with the kit that i should have a total of 100 + 80 iu =18 iu of mixed water in the vial?

please help

Dont mix the GH with the water that is supplied with the Serostim kit. Well do so if you intend you use the entire amount in one day which I doubt you are.

Pick yourself up some Bacteriostatic water and mix 1.8mL of it with 1 Serostim Vial.. That way when you pull back on the 1cc Slin pin to 10 it will equal out to 1iu.

IBANDIT is offline New Member

So for fat loss at 31 yrs old I should take 2ius?

Everyone keeps telling me different ways and dosages. My goal is fat loss, I am taking anavar liquid 10mg (they told me to start with 1 ml mon/wed/fri) and to take 1 iu a day of gh (which means it would last 2 weeks per vial - 18iu). I took growth for the first time about 4 months ago and I was taking a bit more than 2 iu's a day and with test I swelled up a bit.

What do you recommend for losing weight and gaining hard muscle...dosage wise?

Thanks,

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IBANDIT
    Everyone keeps telling me different ways and dosages. My goal is fat loss, I am taking anavar liquid 10mg (they told me to start with 1 ml mon/wed/fri) and to take 1 iu a day of gh (which means it would last 2 weeks per vial - 18iu). I took growth for the first time about 4 months ago and I was taking a bit more than 2 iu's a day and with test I swelled up a bit.

What do you recommend for losing weight and gaining hard muscle...dosage wise?

Thanks,

Start a new thread on it and people can comment. That way you can get your own personal feedback. Thanks........

Thread Information