Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 10iu GH dose.

  1. #1
    HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    110

    Exclamation 10iu GH dose.

    Have been runnin 5ius for the past four months. Got 5 kits of Jin in last wk and five more on the way, I plan on runnin these 10 kits @ 10ius 5on/2off.
    I noticed good fat losse and a little muscle gain with 5ius, Will keep everyone posted on results...
    Any comments, any one run this much for this amount of time or longer???
    Thanks S.S.

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    any one run this much for this amount of time or longer???
    Thanks S.S.

    HGH: 10 iu on workout days

  3. #3
    HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    110
    Thanks pinnacle, I read that thread but they are talking about everyother day inj, I will be runnin 10ius ed for 5on/2off for two months ,50ius a week compared to 10 3x a wk=30. alomg side other aas.

    -Thanks anyway
    -
    - Anyone every worked with 50ius a wk or close to it?????

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    tampa,fl
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    Thanks pinnacle, I read that thread but they are talking about everyother day inj, I will be runnin 10ius ed for 5on/2off for two months ,50ius a week compared to 10 3x a wk=30. alomg side other aas.

    -Thanks anyway
    -
    - Anyone every worked with 50ius a wk or close to it?????
    Have you considered running GH 4 on 4 off, or eod?

    Imagine how much money you would waste if your body was getting used to the gh and developing antibodes to gh.

  5. #5
    HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Have you considered running GH 4 on 4 off, or eod?

    Imagine how much money you would waste if your body was getting used to the gh and developing antibodes to gh.
    --
    --How long of running GH till ur body produces antibodies???
    - Might be a good idea 4on4off 10ius ???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •