Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Question I have an HGH question.

I told my gym manager I'd ask here to see if anyone knows.

He (as I told him already) knows that to see the long-term benefits of GH supplementation, he'd have to use it for at LEAST 6 months, preferably one year at least. He is doing 4 iu's a day, 2 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. He has a great lock on kits, but the thing is that he doesn't get his other 4 until Monday or thereabouts. He finished up his first month on Sunday, so he's been off for 3 days, today being the 3rd day.

Question is, how much is having a week break between kits (only this once) going to render the first kit literally useless for overall results that are to be seen down the road? Anyone venture to guess?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump for SC.

I don't think a week will do that much SC in my opinion. I was using 4 IU a day and I had a 8 days off for blood work to be re done and it was low but not as low as it was in the start of supplementaion.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I ran my first kit January 2005. I did my kit at 4ius 5/2 then thinking I was gonna score the same price and HGH from my guy he went dry and never got again. I had two weeks left nothing was coming up. I then hooked up with some guy giving it to me for half the price I was getting my others at. I took a week off and during that week off I still went numb, still felt like I was on HGH. I don't think a week hurts too much. I started again immediately 6 days later and ran it for 10 months non stop with the results I expected from it too.

I had nothing but FANTASTIC results. This might not be much but maybe it'll help out SC.

Thread Information