wallycn is offline Banned

DNP/HGH/T3/transdermal PGF2-A

DNP /HGH/T3/transdermal PGF2-A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are all of these ok to use together. I have been on hgh for about 4 weeks at 3ius 5on/2off, taking novotiral which is 100mcgs of t4 and 20mcgs of t3. I will be running a cycle of dnp and I'm making a pgf2-a transdermal. Will all of these be fine together.

bump.............I guess I will be fine, no one sees anything wrong with the combo?

Logan13 is offline Banned

dont know

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    DNP /HGH/T3/transdermal PGF2-A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are all of these ok to use together. I have been on hgh for about 4 weeks at 3ius 5on/2off, taking novotiral which is 100mcgs of t4 and 20mcgs of t3. I will be running a cycle of dnp and I'm making a pgf2-a transdermal. Will all of these be fine together.
    I do not know, sorry. But the DNP is scary shit. I did not even realize that pgf2-a could be used transdermally. Did you make this yourself?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I hear that, I won't use clen , DNP is way out of my league

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I do not know, sorry. But the DNP is scary shit. I did not even realize that pgf2-a could be used transdermally. Did you make this yourself?
    yeah, it is only for fatloss in target areas. Bonus is the sides are 15% of what they are like when injected for site enchancement.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I hear that, I won't use clen , DNP is way out of my league

JohnnyB
    clen really why? I can take that shit at 240mcgs ed without problems, great results.

vestax is offline Member
    Injecting PGF2A isnt as bad IMO the boards have it hyped up. Just keep upping the dose until you feel sick then drop it again...Also, believe it or not I personally think as well do other that I have read on boards that injecting it does give overall body fat loss. I've been dropping weight like a maniac with diet, cardio, test prop, PGF2A every day and have tried both topical and injectable.

Topical may be better if you have stubborn spots but I wouldn't use the topical until my bf is down to 7-8%

malik_tech is offline New Member
    vestax... you are doing cardio and have a good diet.. how much less would u loose if u didnt add the pgf2a? Or a better way to put it, how much did you loose from using pgf2a compared to diet and cardio alone?

vestax is offline Member
    yo malik,

pgf sucks for spot reductions IMO, and clen is bad on the heart seen too many studies...make sure your diet is in check and use a mild AAS and T3...ive tried everything and thats the only thing I've responded to and the fat is melting off. I also use ALBUTEROL which is proven safe for human studies.

btw, DNP as a topical will probably stain your skin yellow for a week

hope this helps

Thread Information