AussieOak1 is offline New Member

S O M A T O R M !!!!!

Guys, I know this subject has been done to death, here and on other boards, but i am hoping as time is passing more experience has been gained by individuals using SOMATORM. Can anyone tell me if Somatorm is legit or fake, i have been on several boards now where people have reported painful red welts, Dizzy spells, badly swollen feet and hands, all in all some not so nice experiences... Is this stuff legit... is it 191 or 192 chain. I have some and i am willing to give it a run so long as i know it is safe to use??? I live in Australia where is is reportedly made.... Any Bro's out there that can give me some insight. Is there anyone that really knows.... Yes i have contacted the owner of the company at his hushmail account and yes i have seen the lab reports, buts lets face it they could be the lab reports off anyones product. How can we really know, are we getting ripped of as usual??? i am a member on nearly 20 boards and i am starting to see some not so good reports. I guess what concerns me (being an Australian) is that i know we have some very tight controls down here and i find it hard to see how this stuff is getting made here and also sold so easily, makes me suspect it is really just a back yard dodgy scam... but i may be wrong, as i said i have got some of the stuff... Also the label... God i know us Aussie's would at least package the stuff a little better.... Lets have some real feedback from experienced persons.... please dont reply if you are one of the couple i have already seen posting the "greatness" of this stuff as if you dont have a vested interest in its distribution...
    Last edited by AussieOak1; 12-15-2005 at 09:58 AM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    S O M A T O R M = G A R B A G E

i APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT BRO, BUT CAN YOU QUALIFY YOUR STATEMENTS?? WHERE ARE YOU FROM, HAVE YOU TRIED IT... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU SAY IT IS GARBAGE...

Quote Originally Posted by AussieOak1
    i APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT BRO, BUT CAN YOU QUALIFY YOUR STATEMENTS?? WHERE ARE YOU FROM, HAVE YOU TRIED IT... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU SAY IT IS GARBAGE...

Sure no problem...............

I know of 3 people that have tried it. One person found the site and was raving about the price so a few people chipped in and they all started at the same time. Each and every person got absolutley no results and 2 out of the 3 stopped usage due to sides. They were getting the worst welts at injection sites being forced to shoot IM. And anything that is giving you bad enough sides where you have to go against protocol is not good in my book. Mainly headaches and big welts were the major complaint. Some will outweigh the sides with the results but in their cases there were no results. Whats the point???????

Another thing is when I came across the site they were claiming 192AA and that was about 2 years ago or so, maybe even more. Then after so much bashing they now claim 191AA. I'm sure it's not anything different then a mere marketing way off selling it.

Some claim to have results with Fitropin and ansomone. But I've never ever heard anything good Somatorm................

I live in Tasmania (Australia) where is is reportedly made...

Maybe this is the main reason you want to try it. I understand that not all people have access to the best quality gear out there. Sometimes people give in to what they only have access to. If that's all I had access to Aussie, I'd have to pass on it...........

Thanks bro, i guess thats not what i wanted to hear, but it sounds like good advice, as luck would have it i had the stuff given to me so i am not out of pocket... God i just wish i could get some Jintropin over here, it is meant to be the best.... Guess my somatorm is for the rubbish :-(

Keep the posts and experiences about this product coming guys, lets get rid of all the F...ing scammers that want to take our $$$ and kill our health without a single regard for anyone or anything.... not saying this is the case with this product (YET) but that is the case for the scamming pricks as mentioned above.

Bro, I know a guy who has been running it forever and hasnt had shit for gains in size or strength off of it. It comes in 2/50 iu bottles if I'm not mistaken right? Thats my other beef w/ it. I know GH is supposed to be good for 2 wks refrigerated, but I'd much rather have the smaller bottles for 2 reasons, number one I wont disturb anything w/ constant needle entry, and second I dont want to be forced to dose it ed at 6 or 7iu so part of the bottle wont go bad. I like the idea of being able to drop it to 3-4iu/day in case I need to buy some time to get more.

actually it comes in several vial sizes, the 50iu is the biggest, i actually have 30iu so on a 5 on 2 off regime that means a vial lasts 2 weeks (using 3iu each day).

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Isn't that El Ramoz stuff?

If it is, you're not going to get anyone to admit they used it, because that would mean they believed the hype that was going around about this stuff and their LR3. The most info you're going to get is people knowing people that have used it and got zero results and bad sides. The stuff is garbage as already said.

You can go to other boards that push the stuff and tey'll tell you what you want to hear, then once you use it and say it's bunk they'll tell you that you did something wrong that's why you didn't get any results.

JohnnyB

theitalian is offline New Member
    I had 120 IU kit which was 2-60 IU bottles. I used one bottle of it and it gave me welts and bumps on my stomach. Never really seen anything from it, but I only used 60 IU. I am going to try and shoot the other bottle IM-but that sucks. I don't think this stuff is worth considering because you can get Jin, Fitropin and good generics for the same price or less with none of the problems.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theitalian
    I had 120 IU kit which was 2-60 IU bottles. I used one bottle of it and it gave me welts and bumps on my stomach. Never really seen anything from it, but I only used 60 IU. I am going to try and shoot the other bottle IM-but that sucks. I don't think this stuff is worth considering because you can get Jin, Fitropin and good generics for the same price or less with none of the problems.

Fitropin = GARBAGE.Another 192.

goose4...............

thanks guys, go over to anabolicminds.com and do a search under somatorm to see the lab reports i posted and get an idea what happened when i tried to pos these reports on bbforums.com thanks for being a honest and truthful forum board over here guys. Good Shit!!!

thanks guys, go over to anabolicminds.com and do a search under somatorm to see the lab reports i posted and get an idea what happened when i tried to pos these reports on bbforums.com

Can you copy the link and paste it here? I couldnt find the lab reports.....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Isn't that El Ramoz stuff?
    JohnnyB
    Yep, it is.

-Gear

stayung is offline New Member
    Thanks i geuss im going to try jin

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    S O M A T O R M = G A R B A G E

LMFAO. I remember in my old board two big ****ers when I was a kid would talk about that HGH like it was the best thing ever. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just promoting it. I almost ended up getting some later in life.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Fitropin = GARBAGE.Another 192.

goose4...............

I had good results with Fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I had good results with Fits.

I did as well, worked great. Maybe 191 is better, but people talk like a 192 wont give you any results, and its simply not true.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I did as well, worked great. Maybe 191 is better, but people talk like a 192 wont give you any results, and its simply not true.

I agree that it's not true.. I'm just more concerend about prolonged use. I'm sure you can agree with me that you can run 2 17aa's at the same time but there are reprucutions. Same goes for running 192aa, I'm just afraid that the sides could be irreversible..............

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I totally agree, but at the end of the day, you use what works best for you. It's just that in this case, 191aa has a better rep than 191aa on this forum. If you go to bolex, you will see they say nothing but positive stuff about 192aa GH.

-Gear

Thread Information