Thread: Insulin help.

Massacre is offline Senior Member

Insulin help.

I've ran slin a few times and completely understand how it works. I asked about doing cardio after training on another thread and the fitness MOD said it's cool for me to do that. Well, being the reputation that AR has of course I'm gonna listen. Well, I'm just a bit confused and being confused causes me to ask questions. That's what makes perfection. My question is for example tomarrow is my "ON" day. I'll be doing chest/tri and I'm supposed to do cardio. The fitness MOD said I can do cardio right after so if I do that am I supposed to take my slin after my training or after cardio?

I'm a bit confused because I always thought you were supposed to take your slin the second you dropped the weight from your last rep in your entire session. I immediately then drink my PWO shake but if I have cardio to do next how am I gonna take my dex and then do cardio? Wouldn't I just be burning the dex?

Nark, I see you're on so help a brotha out as usual. I'm gonna have to pay you with all the help you've given me lately. LOL

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I would do my Slin shot after cardio. Reason being that blood sugar is still dropping if not at a more dramatic rate while doing cardio. I'd play it safe and inject when your workout is complete. Another 20 minutes on the treadmill isnt going to play that big of a role as far as transportation of nutrients. It wont be any time lost..........

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    after cardio.

-rodge

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about me Mass?

When i'm cutting.. yes i do my cardio after training (due to time constraints... i've been doing this for the 6 years i've been competing).

If using slin while cutting, i inject after the completion of cardio.

I've heard arguments as to why this shouldn't work (blunted lypolysis etc.)

But it has worked for me...

~Narkissos

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

But it has worked for me...
    can't argue with that.

-rodge

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't cardio after weight training and I wouldn't take insulin after cardio either. I would cardio in morning and train at night, or somehow seperate you cardio and weight training by at least 5hrs. I would only take insulin after weights. But that's just what works best for me.

-Gear

kaorialfred is offline Member
    So pretty much you have to decide on your own what is appropriate for you. because if it worked for Nark during a cutter, you might not be cutting at the time and it may not be as effective for what you are needing.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I think I'll go with what Nark and JayHova said.

Thank you all for your input.

Thread Information