goose is offline Banned

TGF and TNF lets have fun with these

TNF (TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR)
    Reported Characteristics

Drug Class: Adipocyte Necrosis Stimulator
    HPTA Suppression: None
    TNF should not be confused with TGF. Though similar in reaction, their action is through a different mechanism. Endogenous TNF production is normally a response to infections. Once released TNF kills fat cells through necrosis. Let me explain that. Every cell in genetic material contains specific DNA for cellular death. The exception is cancer cells. When the body has either the need for energy or factors contained within a cell the DNA is triggered through one or more chemical messengers to give up the factor. In the case of TNF, the message is “commit cellular suicide”. When applied to fat cells (adipocyte) the result is a reduction in adipose tissue. It sounds cool, but the same signal can kill muscle cells as well.

TGF (TRANSFORMING GROWTH FACTOR)
    Reported Characteristics

Drug Class: Adipocyte apoptosis stimulator
    Water Retention: None
    High Blood Pressure: Rare
    DHT Conversion: None
    HPTA Suppression: None

TGF is an endogenously produced hormone-like substance that plays a role in fat cell apoptosis (cell death). In times of starvation, such as long term carbohydrate depletion, adipose tissue produces TGF as a means of blocking fat cell anabolism, this means insulin in unable to trigger fat cell growth yet still possesses its powerful anabolic signal for muscle. This in turn facilitates the process of fatty acid mobilization (release from adipocytes/fat cells) and subsequent utilization as an energy source for the body. The result is fat cell starvation and eventual apoptosis. This is synergistic with natural PGF-2 elevation since localized increases in PGF-2 also result in an increase in TGF production. There also appears to be correlation between endogenous /exogenous GH levels and TGF. The higher the GH level, the more TGF produced in/by adipose tissue. This somewhat explains the extreme fat loss that occurs during GH administration even without a change in dietary habits.

Bodybuilders utilized exogenous forms of TGF as a means of fat cell eradication. Picture the number of fat cells in an athlete's body decreased by 20-50 %! During administration, fatty acids provide food for hard training muscle. Post administration, the athletes possessed a much lower potential for gaining fat tissue while creating a superior ability to utilize calories to build muscle. Simply stated, this means less mouths (cells) to feed = more calories for muscular repair and growth. Obviously there was a synergistic chemistry possibility utilized by athletes. TGF alone would be catabolic to lean mass tissue so an increase in the anabolic signal from GH, insulin, PGF-2, and/or IGF-1 was reported to be utilized by the few who had personally experimented with the drug. This was mostly done through TGF use to create an Absolute Anabolic Phase (See "Building The Perfect Beast" featuring "Frank N. Steroid " for more info on Absolute Anabolic Phases and Max Androgen Phases).There was a few report of pro bodybuilders who layered TGF into a Max Androgen Phase as a means of decreasing fat accumulation during mass weight gain protocols.

goose4..

velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Which TNF and TGF are you referring to? Has anyone ever injected these for real or is it just rumor?

As an immunology researcher this strikes me as a bad idea.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Which TNF and TGF are you referring to? Has anyone ever injected these for real or is it just rumor?

Good to see you over here

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun

We have a number of exotic drugs like rIL-15,anti-Myostatin
    polyclonal anti-body,rIL-2 EHL (Extended Half-Life) 4HR,that are out,and it`s very Likely 99.9%,you have people who tried them,this goes with TNF and TGF.This is what I can say to give you a clear picture,IGF came out in late 91,pro`s starting to experiment in 92.I would say this pattern continues.

goose4..

sadukar is offline Junior Member
    say, the anti-Myostatin polyclonal anti-body isn't the same thing as they used for those cows/rats is it? Has anyone tried it?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey Goose have you seen any solid info on the use of angiogenesis inhibitors for fat loss in bodybuilders?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    We have a number of exotic drugs like rIL-15,anti-Myostatin
    polyclonal anti-body,rIL-2 EHL (Extended Half-Life) 4HR,that are out,and it`s very Likely 99.9%,you have people who tried them,this goes with TNF and TGF.This is what I can say to give you a clear picture,IGF came out in late 91,pro`s starting to experiment in 92.I would say this pattern continues.

goose4..
    not many (very expensive substances ILK 15 $3550 a mg at 50 mcg daily do the math ........) and who knows about it effectiveness,myostatin propeptide and folllistatin are more promising.

Thread Information