taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Unhappy How Shud i run myGH :(

PIN HOW shud i run my GH im asking u kuz ur an old man with some rather Interesting views.. plus i hate thinking for my self + i want everyone to think we are real close buddy'buddy so i will be accepted into the cool club..

no really anyone help.. i been running 5-6iu 5'2off but i have seen some others out there running 4'4 and EoD and what not..

i wanna get the most outta it w/o thinking for me self!~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    See this is a highly debatable topic Tai. I have seen many of different ways of administering GH. The entire 4on 4off and EOD theories are new to me. Actually I remember Anthony Roberts talking abuot EOD being the most effective a long time ago when he was an active member. Dont ask for the inof b/c I have been looking for it myself.

I have always had great results running it 5/2 and 6/1. I'm starting it back up in a couple of weeks and will resume to my typical regimen. Unless I see or hear of a better way. So yes we're looking for the very same thing here Tai. Lets see what others have had good experiences with.......

j martini is offline Member
    I have never used GH, but will in the future so iw ould also be interested.

I have read a lot of people say they get good results with 4 on 4 off, or 4 on 3 off on this board with a high dose like 10IU on days on, which would interest me as you can use a large dose of GH for a good anabolic effect without the price getting too out of hand. So i look forward to reading peoples experiences.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I'm curious to know how your GH has been going so far... I was told many people at our age don't see drastically noticable gains... what is your take on it thus far friend... and by the way, you know me, so you're already in the cool club... add yourself to that "A" list buddy and come join me on the top deck of the ship!

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I ran 4ius and my older friend that competes and has won plenty of shows was running 6ius. We were using the EXACT same kind of HGH and I got better results then he did. I don't think 4-6 dif is much. I personally probably wouldnt go over 5ius my entire life.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    I ran 4ius and my older friend that competes and has won plenty of shows was running 6ius. We were using the EXACT same kind of HGH and I got better results then he did. I don't think 4-6 dif is much. I personally probably wouldnt go over 5ius my entire life.
    Thats all realative to your own body chemistry and phyisiology.
    Thats like a doctor prescribing 110mg of an antibiotic to one person and 150mg to the other, and they both achieve the same result.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

no really anyone help.. i been running 5-6iu 5'2off but i have seen some others out there running 4'4 and EoD and what not..

i wanna get the most outta it w/o thinking for me self!~
    I've ran it quite a few ways tai.

I'm currently running it EOD at 15 iu's and it's working out real well.Sort of sorry I wasn't open minded to this protocol sooner.
    I never liked the 5 on/2 off..6 on/1 off is ok.7 straight is really nice.But like I stated above,I'm really doing well with the EOD dosing.

Oh...and we are buddiesNeed a hug big fella?

~Pinnacle~

welpers thnx for all da replys back to da drawing board and justin GH is GREAT f'n heald me torn pec!

goose is offline Banned
    How long do you plan to run HGH? If it`s under 8 months I think ED would be the best plan;for results.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    How long do you plan to run HGH? If it`s under 8 months I think ED would be the best plan;for results.

goose4..
    welp i been running it 6iu ED for first month then i ran it 5-6iu 5'2off for past 4 or so months.. anyways i still got 600iu's in reserve to finish out this run so atleast a year

Thread Information