Are the legality issues of IGF-1 the same as HGH?

Ok, I know HGH is state dependant on wether or not it's a scheduled 3 class drug, falling into the same category as anabolics, but what are the legalities of the IGF-1?? Is it more or less a research chem like liquid nolva or clomid, that is, legal to purchase but illegal to consume? I know its pretty grey area. I have this fella at my gym who competes in NPC, he's a decent guy and I've trained with him several times before. I know he is associated with the law enforcement division for his job, I'm pretty sure he's a narcotics officer. But, I also know he uses steroids from time to time, I can easily tell and he's even admitted to running QV products to me b4. Other than that we dont talk about it much, until the other night. He asks me some info about IGF-1, says its for his freind. I told him that its not a scheduled 3 and its not illegal, he's also aware that I run humulan R, also not illegal and OTC. I had told him of a website that his freind could order from, and he starts asking how do I know its real? I just replied "It's real, I just know" and he's like"Well that doesnt help me, and starts chuckling" The other night he asked if it'd be ok if his freind could just call me up and talk to me about it and I told him no, I dont like talking to people I dont know. Anyways, he seems like a decent enough guy, and he's probably just trying to get some for himself and doesnt want us to know he's using b/ of his job, but I cant help but think if he's digging for info. And if he was, then why the hell IGF-1 and not gear??? So with this being said guys, what are the legality issues of IGF as opposed to GH?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know IGF-1 is a research drug and not approved for human usage.
    It is not scheduled at this time so it should be perfectly legal.

ok, thought so

tabarnouche is offline New Member
    I'm so confused , because some guys tried the liquid form of LR3IGF1 and they feel it Pumps etc.. but me I used an MR for 10 days at 100mcg a day dived on two ne PWO and the other before bed time nothing at all maybe because I'm in CANADA and it took 2 weeks for the shippement it copuld me damaged ??? I'm going for the powder next time

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tabarnouche
    I'm so confused , because some guys tried the liquid form of LR3IGF1 and they feel it Pumps etc.. but me I used an MR for 10 days at 100mcg a day dived on two ne PWO and the other before bed time nothing at all maybe because I'm in CANADA and it took 2 weeks for the shippement it copuld me damaged ??? I'm going for the powder next time
    It could be but I have tried both powder and premix. I dont feel anything when I use it, nothing at 100mcg/ed.

No pumps at all.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well rhIGF-1 in sheduled like HGH, but LR3 IGF-1 isn't, so IGF-1 is but LR3 isn't

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Well rhIGF-1 in sheduled like HGH, but LR3 IGF-1 isn't, so IGF-1 is but LR3 isn't

JohnnyB
    lol, so we can just wave it in front of a cops face and be like..."Whatcha' gonna dooooo suckkkkkka!!!"

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Being that most people using LR3 usually have access to other anabolics, probably wouldn't be a great idea to draw attention to yourself

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    lol, so we can just wave it in front of a cops face and be like..."Whatcha' gonna dooooo suckkkkkka!!!"
    Sure if you think the cops knows the difference between LR3 and IGF-1.

JohnnyB

BHarper is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

I know the DEA website has a list of scheduled substances. I never saw IGF on this list.

Also, there are Listed substances/chemicals and these are "watched" could LR3 be one of these?

Where do i find a complete list of scheduled substances and listed substances?

Thread Information