Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member

Running at 2 IU's........... Cyp/EQ200 shld I up the GH?

OK bros, I have been running 2 IU's for 13 weeks, started my cycle of Test Cypionate and Bold EQ 200 approx (3) weeks ago, I have the GH and was wondering what kind of gains/benefits i would get if i brought my daily GH up to 3 IU's/day (5 on/2 off)? I wish I could do a split on the GH but what do I do? bring it to work?? thnx in advance! SMooth

HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    You bulking or cutting??
    -How much Test are u running??
    How much EQ are u running??
    --Personally IMO I think to use GH for fat reduction At least 5ius ed 5on/2off.
    -To use GH for muscle gain I would start at 5 ius and work my way up to
    10iu's ed 5 on/2off, Needs to be run at least 6 months,
    --
    --Just my thoughts

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    RedBaron, Exactly the response I was looking for! I am feeling the 2IU's/day pretty well! I am basically looking for body rejuvenation from the GH. I am keeping the doses down on my Cyp (300 mg/wk) and EQ (300 mg/wk) so the 3IU's may be beneficial throughout my cycle. I appreciate your knowledgable response! thnx Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It really depends somewhat on how your 2 IU's have been working out for you. In your mid-30's, your use of 2 IU's should be bringing you back up to your levels of your 20's. Bumping it up to 3 IU's in your 30's will likely equate to a little more fat loss, but nothing really radical.

It would likely take a bigger increase to gain significantly more from the presence of HGH in your cycle. That being said, it is a somewhat individual proposition. Many people notice a huge improvement at 2-3 IU's of HGH at your age. Others don't really see much at all from HGH without raising the dose up quite a bit higher than that. I would say if you aren't seeing much benefit from your current 2 IU's, then bringing it up to 3 IU's per day would be a reasonable course of action.

Since you are de****g with 3 IU's, I wouldn't sweat splitting your dose that much ... just injecting first thing in the morning should be fine. If you were taking extreme doses it would be advantageous to split it up to get maximum benefit, but at 3 IU's you'll be just fine with single injection.

Best of luck to you.

Thread Information