Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HGH4life
    I'v been reading aroud for a while and it seems to me that more and more people are swicthing up their inj. routines
    - you hear 5on/2off is the best,then you hear they run it like that because they cant afford it everyday???? (It doesent need to bew run everyday)
    --If u cant afford it u shouldn't use it......
    --I just started today runnin 10ius,of HG(5a.m.-5 in miday) and 10ius of slinPWO. I am going to run this for 4on and 3off for 5weeks and see what the differencece is, if any, I have been runnin GH at 5ius ed 5on2off for the last 6months. I have also incorparated Slin in my regiments in the past, so I will have some good feedback if it is a difference,
    --All this will aas of course.
    Will keep everyone posted.......
    ---
    Since i'm only on it 4days a week I dont think strecthing the slin out to 5 week will hurt???
    ---- Will keep everyone posted.......
    great thread you started, and did your questions get answered. Also where's your update?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    so we need to tailor the advice to the audience. That is the responsible thing to do and what is best for our community on the whole.
    I totally agree with this.I would never tell anyone to run slin forever,and I doubt DEVILDOG would either.Both of us were just debating from the other end of the field.This thread was a discusion to let viewers see both sides of the coin.Which I think is a good thing.As you know these boards tend to parrot misinformation to the point it becomes "fact" over time.Case in point would be the LR3 half life theory(6 hrs) that is stated on this board.That is not true at all,but because of who posts its,it's believed to be factual by many,when it's far from it.

Anyway..nice post RB

~Pinnacle~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information