NC-BEAST is offline New Member

Exclamation NOT a newbie...But a REAL IGF Q.....

Hey bros, and ladies if any are here. Not a newbie to gear, just one here.

I do have an actual question regarding IGF-1. I am planning on adding it to my supplement regime next month and am planning on adding it in with my GH. My question is... I plan to do 10mcg in the AM upon awakening, and 10mcg in the PM with 4iu GH right before bedtime. Is this the best way..???? I've used GH before on the 5 on/2 off w/AAS and got great gains. I know a lot of guys who think it should be everyday, but several pros I've talked to stick to the 5/2 plan and still get good results after years of GH use. I've never used IGF-1 before, and want to get the most bang for my buck. I have a year and a half to gain 25lbs. of lean muscle. I know I can b/c I gained 20 before in 8 months without the help of IGF-1. So, any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Peace.

BEAST.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    IMO ...pwo is the ideal time to take IGF

on a side note,just cause you gained 20lbs in 8 months,dont think by adding IGF you will make sick gains...esp 25lbs of lbm..the bigger you get the harder it gets.
    goodluck never the less

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as devldog stated pwo is the time to shoot it.

20mcg ed is a very low dose imo.

-rodge

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    igf worthless....................

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    i had very good results with 20mcg,I believe im one that responds well to it.others will definately argue too low though...you dont know until you try it though

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    igf worthless....................

I wouldnt go that far...........What is your reasoning for this Ossie?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i had very good results with 20mcg,I believe im one that responds well to it.others will definately argue too low though...you dont know until you try it though

i find that i respond very well to it too,but i find 50mcg the minimum dose.
    but i agree on trying it though,he can always up the dose in future cycle.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

[QUOTE=oswaldosalcedo]
    soon i will use LR3 and maybe ILK 15 and up the test to 2 gr weekly, to go to 220 lbs. QUOTE]

hes confused,one day he says one thing the next day....well you know

i find that i respond very well to it too,but i find 50mcg the minimum dose.
    but i agree on trying it though,he can always up the dose in future cycle.

-rodge
    definately..im gonna run it higher next go around myself....im still convinced more is better with this one.

[QUOTE=DEVLDOG]
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    soon i will use LR3 and maybe ILK 15 and up the test to 2 gr weekly, to go to 220 lbs. QUOTE]

hes confused,one day he says one thing the next day....well you know

Yea I remember that statement from a thread I earlier commented on.

definately..im gonna run it higher next go around myself....im still convinced more is better with this one.
    yep,i'm on 100mcg at the moment and am gonna run it for as long as i see gains.

-rodge

im still convinced more is better with this one.

I have to admit that I started at 40mcg and worked my way up to 120mcg. You said it perfectly with more is better. The more I took the more BF I lost. Let me say it again, the more I took the more BF I lost. Key word being BF............

I have to admit that I started at 40mcg and worked my way up to 120mcg. You said it perfectly with more is better. The more I took the more BF I lost. Let me say it again, the more I took the more BF I lost. Key word being BF............
    THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR......NICE!!

are you guys running lypholized or pre mixed....do you prefer one over the other..I myself have only run IGTROPIN.

are you guys running lypholized or pre mixed....do you prefer one over the other..I myself have only run IGTROPIN.
    i've tried igtropin and MR premixed and got the same results. MR even better but thats prob cause i could afford to go higher in dose due to being much cheaper.

-rodge

Oh no here we go with this one, lets see the comments that follow. I've tried 2 versions of Suspended and 1 lyophilized. Didnt see a difference with any of them except price. Igtropin being the most expensive, but When I ran that I was doing 100mcg a day so it was nice. 1 new vial each day..........

Oh no here we go with this one, lets see the comments that follow. I've tried 2 versions of Suspended and 1 lyophilized. Didnt see a difference with any of them except price. Igtropin being the most expensive, but When I ran that I was doing 100mcg a day so it was nice. 1 new vial each day..........

i agree,nothing wrong with igtropin except the price.

-rodge

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    well you for fat loss, i dont know...........................

i agree,nothing wrong with igtropin except the price.

-rodge

thanks fellas

goose is offline Banned

I have just finished a 5 week run on it`s own at 160mgs to see what this hormone can do,and can tell you over 100mgs you are pissing your money away,and the sides get heavy,I gained 0 muscle,a very poor product next to DNP .I train hard and eat perfect

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I have just finished a 5 week run on it`s own at 160mgs to see what this hormone can do,and can tell you over 100mgs you are pissing your money away,and the sides get heavy,I gained 0 muscle,a very poor product next to DNP .I train hard and eat perfect

goose4..
    you ran it on its own??....im a firm believer you need heavy AAS while running IGF..esp high androgens to get the full effects.by itself i believe you wont see much.
    if its main purpose is hyperplasia (new cells)you now need something to make them grow(hypertrophy)....AAS.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    well DD hypertrophy would be caused by heavy weight training, granted not the extent to which if you were using AAS but non the less stil hypertrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    well DD hypertrophy would be caused by heavy weight training, granted not the extent to which if you were using AAS but non the less stil hypertrophy.
    WHAT??

your not gonna MATURE these new cells without AAS....if one is using IGF its safe to say,so I think. that they have yrs of training under the influence of AAS. AND HEAVY TRAINIG ALONE wont do much in the way of maturing these new cells.

just my opinion though

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    makes sense.

DD,
    I wasnt trying to offend you at all, Just sparking some interesing debate.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

-rodge
    Yeah, 20mcg isn't going to do anything. 60mcg+

goose is offline Banned
    Well delvldog you could be right,I have never ran it with AAS,only in PCT and on it`s own,this could be my mistake,but it`s what I`m seeing with my crew too,none have seen any signs of hyperplasia.Now the big problem is when you run it in PCT or in a cycle you put yourself with an artificial smoke screen,how to you know what is doing what,in PCT your going to loose some gains,how do you calculate what IGF is doing LBM wise.So as an experiment I went pure,to see if this hormone can produce LBM,at a very high dose,and found it to be effective as 100mgs,it`s Puzzling as this stuff does drop your fat,I am not convinced what we are injecting,I think we should Investigate with lab tests.I do feel I should of experimented with Synergy with AAS.Now this is the disturbing Observations my crew have noticed,because it`s like a fast diet,in a about a 4-6 weeks your body goes back to sqaure one,you loose what you gained from your cycle this suggests it`s a good pre contest and cutting tool,not a muscle builder.Would be interesting if someone ran a low dose like 40mgs for 6 months.I do feel people at the very top think this IGF is nothing special,I will find out(as I am going to meet a former MR O)
    Thing is you have many lies on the net,people sleeping around,it`s Infectious like a virus,these people need to be terminated check this out bro:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ts-thread.html

goose4..
    Last edited by goose; 01-24-2006 at 07:26 PM.

I have never ran it with AAS,only in PCT and on it`s own,this could be my mistake
    NEVER say that it was a mistake in PCT, I know what you're saying though. Even though I havent ranted and raved about LR3 and LBM. I do have to say that it helped out tremendously in PCT. I dropped only a couple of Lbs. post cycle and LBM remained the same. I've been off for about 2 months now and holding 210 strong and very lean. I will DEFINITELY run it in PCT again.

Now as far as LBM gain I dont really give much credit to LR3. Here's the reason. I have used it about 6 or 7 times now. The first couple of times I used it throughout my cyle and there was an increase in muscle mass. Buuuuuuuuuuut I give credit to AAS. Soley b/c when I ran it on its own I saw absolutley no LBM gain whatsoever!! Even at high doses over 100mcg a day no LBM. Great decrease in BF% but no LBM.

I wont say who but someone who is very close to me is close to someone that was on stage at the Olympia. He asked him about LR3 and this persons Response was "dont waste your time if you want to gain muscle on it." I dont listen to everything I hear but this was enough to put the cap on this one for me

My conclusion: I will use it again but right now for PCT only. I dont compete nor would I want to. Just doesnt float my boat, but if I did I would use it Precontest.

goose is offline Banned
    I would not even consider it for PCT,clen is better,at least your get some strength.My conclusion I would only use it with a mild dose of DNP ,200mgs .DNP is very safe at that dose and you would have to be an Idiot to kill yourself.I ran it for 12 days during my 5 week cycle and found something interesting that blew me away,in them 12 days I lost 13 pounds.It was Incredible.I got the results of doing 600mgs DNP,but at 200mgs.So in the furture I may consider running IGF at 100mgs for 4 weeks with the mild dose of DNP just before a cycle.Other than that it is a waste for me.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yeah, 20mcg isn't going to do anything. 60mcg+
    20mcg worked well for me,dont say it wont do anything.Im proof it dose.

Well delvldog you could be right,I have never ran it with AAS,only in PCT and on it`s own,this could be my mistake,but it`s what I`m seeing with my crew too,none have seen any signs of hyperplasia.Now the big problem is when you run it in PCT or in a cycle you put yourself with an artificial smoke screen,how to you know what is doing what,in PCT your going to loose some gains,how do you calculate what IGF is doing LBM wise.So as an experiment I went pure,to see if this hormone can produce LBM,at a very high dose,and found it to be effective as 100mgs,it`s Puzzling as this stuff does drop your fat,I am not convinced what we are injecting,I think we should Investigate with lab tests.I do feel I should of experimented with Synergy with AAS.Now this is the disturbing Observations my crew have noticed,because it`s like a fast diet,in a about a 4-6 weeks your body goes back to sqaure one,you loose what you gained from your cycle this suggests it`s a good pre contest and cutting tool,not a muscle builder.Would be interesting if someone ran a low dose like 40mgs for 6 months.I do feel people at the very top think this IGF is nothing special,I will find out(as I am going to meet a former MR O)
    Thing is you have many lies on the net,people sleeping around,it`s Infectious like a virus,these people need to be terminated check this out bro:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ts-thread.html

goose4..
    I understand what you mean when you say "SMOKESCREEN" but if you ever read my post I state that I never in the almost 20yrs of using been able to get over 277lbs(lean) well,I got to 292 with a 35" waist and the only thing i did different was inject 20mcg pwo for 50 days or so.
    if you ask me,it worked wonders. I havenet used it in over a yr AND i AM CURRENTLY AT 287LB and im only running 500mg/week of test right now.I will get over 300 when i get on heavy again.

Thread Information