mtown is offline Junior Member

LR3 IGF 1 making me tired??

just started LR3 IGF1 60mcgs pwo this week. using along with test e, EQ, and tren (im in the 3rd week of cycle) was using slin PWO the past couple of weeks. i would occasionally get a little tired from that, but i know that is common. i always followed a strict eating schedule with the slin. im using a similar schedule with the IGF, but these past 2 days im extremely tired about an hour after my workout and i get more tired as time passes. am i my doing something wrong with the nutrients after i take the IGF shot, or is this normal? my workouts the past couple days were very intense, legs one day and chest today, but i always work out very hard, no used to getting this tired?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Its due to your carb intake. What is your exact regimen PWO with the LR3? Then how long do you wait for your next meal? Obviously feeling lethargic can and will be related to low Glucose levels. Plus hitting some hard core leg workouts wil cause you to sometimes need more carbs then usual.

Get back to us on that regimen, chances are a slight increase in carbs will make you feel MUCH better.

mtown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Its due to your carb intake. What is your exact regimen PWO with the LR3? Then how long do you wait for your next meal? Obviously feeling lethargic can and will be related to low Glucose levels. Plus hitting some hard core leg workouts wil cause you to sometimes need more carbs then usual.

Get back to us on that regimen, chances are a slight increase in carbs will make you feel MUCH better.

Jay- Thanks for the response man. i take the LR3, then have a shake with the dextrose, around 50 grams. i also throw some BCAAS in there. then i have a protein shake. about 45-60 mins later i usually have chicken and rice, or a chicken sandwich. then i have another meal similar to that. today i had the shake, then the protein shake, then a chicken sandwich on wheat, also had some strawberries. i guess im just not getting enough carbs. im 6'2 262 at the moment. i did have a heavy leg workout yesterday, and a very tough chest day today. i never even felt this lethargic, even with the slin.

Thread Information