GH Reconstitution: Easier Way?

Hey guys, I just reconstituted my GH like 2 minutes ago. I have found an easier way (for me) to reconstitute GH...many of you may have already done this, but, maybe this could help someone.

First off, I used an insulin syringe and the ones that I have hold a 1/2 cc.

Here is what I did:

I drew 1/2 cc of BW. Then, I turned the vial upside down an inserted the syringe into the vial. (With the insulin syringe there was not a problem with a vaccume in the vial) So, with the vial up-side down and the syringe inserted into the vial, I carefully pushed the 1/2 cc of BW into the vial. I applied so little pressure that there was no stream of BW leaving the needle. The BW slowly filled up the top of the vial....never coming into contact with the powder at the bottom of the vial. After I pushed out all of the BW form the syrignge, I turned the vial right side up and begam to gently swirl the BW around and the GH powder mixed beautifully with no bubbles at all. So, then, I drew another 1/2 cc into the insulin suringe and pushed it into the side of the vial. Reconstituting GH tihs way very easy, mainly becasue I did not have to worry about the vaccume inside of the vial and that the BW never contacted the GH until I turned the vial right side up. Again, there were no bubbles or anything...the end product was crystal clear. So, I just felt this was an easy way to recon GH and I am so paranoid about the GH being damaged normally and after doing this, I am really confident that the GH was not harmed at all.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What kind of GH were you using? With Serostim kits the wafer isnt stationary and if you turn the vial upside down gravity will pull it back down. So for those kits its pointless...........

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    What kind of GH were you using? With Serostim kits the wafer isnt stationary and if you turn the vial upside down gravity will pull it back down. So for those kits its pointless...........
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=218495

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG

Well that answers that, thanks..........

Thread Information