Thread: Igf-1 Question

METALMIKE is offline Junior Member

Igf-1 Question

Recently I Had A Mountain Bike Accident(downhill) And My Elbow Hurt Me A Little Bit On Certain Exercise;(close Grip, Pressdown) And Certain Pose;(side Triceps, Front Lat Spread). I'm Doing Provincial On 8th Of July....
    Do You Think Igf-1 Can Heal My Joint Problem?

Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by METALMIKE; 01-25-2006 at 02:34 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i know that hgh/lr3 helped me a great deal when i ripped off my pec major to recover from it after surgery. but for joints, i don't know. deca seems to be better for my joints although temporarly.

-rodge

i'm not a fan of deca .... really don't like nandrolone ....

thank you rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I know you say "joint problem" but are you completely sure thats what it is? Did you go to the doc and get it properly diagnosed?

When I broke my collar bone and tore a ligament in my knee I was on GH. I continued the cycle and the doctor was overwhelmed by my speddy recovery. His exact words were "I can't beleive it." I'm sure GH played a role in that as I've read about how it aids in repairing ligaments. But as far as joints, I dont know. Maybe from some water retention that some Gain but thats about it. A little fluid to help things out but I'd still see a doc and get a definite answer to what's wrong.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I know you say "joint problem" but are you completely sure thats what it is? Did you go to the doc and get it properly diagnosed?

When I broke my collar bone and tore a ligament in my knee I was on GH. I continued the cycle and the doctor was overwhelmed by my speddy recovery. His exact words were "I can't beleive it." I'm sure GH played a role in that as I've read about how it aids in repairing ligaments. But as far as joints, I dont know. Maybe from some water retention that some Gain but thats about it. A little fluid to help things out but I'd still see a doc and get a definite answer to what's wrong.........
    i think it's more a ligament problem, not the joint.... maybe 200 or 300 units can help....?

mike

Thread Information