crane is offline Associate Member

this questions bugging the sh*t outa me

have been reading this shit about igf for weeks and it killing me. I know it is not the same as insulin . But do you treat it like it is? meaning: do i have to comsume 7grams of dextrose per i.u. will i have to worry about going hypo? i cannot find anything on the eating habits while on igf. i am assuming i don't have to worry about it unless i am taking 100mcgs or more. also can females take this? have any females taken it?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its def not as bad as slin in regards of going hypo but you do have the take some carbs, as you prob will do allready cause you will be shooting it pwo.

plus make sure to keep protein real high when on lr3.

not sure about women taking lr3.

-rodge

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by crane
    have been reading this shit about igf for weeks and it killing me. I know it is not the same as insulin. But do you treat it like it is? meaning: do i have to comsume 7grams of dextrose per i.u. will i have to worry about going hypo? i cannot find anything on the eating habits while on igf. i am assuming i don't have to worry about it unless i am taking 100mcgs or more. also can females take this? have any females taken it?
    as with slin,everyone will react different,while I dont want to say you cant go hypo,its improbable unles your running a keto diet.if you use pwo then you should be comsuming enough carbs pwo and ppwo meals to stave of any feelings of hypo.and if one were to go hypo,your body gives you more then enough time and signs to ingest something to stop it.

females?? I dont see why they couldnt take it.dont know any though

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    its def not as bad as slin in regards of going hypo but you do have the take some carbs, as you prob will do allready cause you will be shooting it pwo.

not sure about women taking lr3.

-rodge
    GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE....HEHE

YOU BEAT ME BY SECONDS TO ANSWERING

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl friend has done igf-1lr3 at 30mcgs/day along with 20mgs/day of winny and gained 13lbs in 3 weeks. It was truly amazing. She went bi-laterally PWO only. Her strength increased quiet well too.

I guess my other reply didn't show up here in regards to igf compared to slin, or was this in another forum as well...maybe i'm having dejavu?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    My girl friend has done igf-1lr3 at 30mcgs/day along with 20mgs/day of winny and gained 13lbs in 3 weeks. It was truly amazing. She went bi-laterally PWO only. Her strength increased quiet well too.

I guess my other reply didn't show up here in regards to igf compared to slin, or was this in another forum as well...maybe i'm having dejavu?
    IGF AND WINNY = 13LBS IN 21 DAYS...FOR A CHICK....SWEET.

WHERES ALL THE NON BELIEVERS NOW??

crane is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the reply guys definately appreciate it. will definately keep carbs close by. and load on protein.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    IGF AND WINNY = 13LBS IN 21 DAYS...FOR A CHICK....SWEET.

WHERES ALL THE NON BELIEVERS NOW??
    I was jealous myself...people kept coming up to me in the gym and asking if she was on a cycle, her lats blew me away, what a "V" she developed. The gains could be in part because she really never had a steady training routine until we met, she started training in the 5-8 rep range during the cycle as well, her military press was 135lbs for 4 reps behind the head. She still looked like a chick too,

Good for you bro !

Thread Information