tabarnouche is offline New Member

LR3Igf1 Liquid or powder???

I got MR lr3 Igf1 my dose was 90mcg a day twice PWO and befor bed, after 9 days I got nothing no effects at all working out like bull 5 times a week I' 210 5,8 15% BF, I think it's because it took 2 weeks to receive it here in Canada , I going for the pôwder this time ..scrrr the
    I'm wondering is some body else goit the same problem

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used MR's IGF before as well, and i live in Canada also...didn't have any problems with his products. And i was only using 60mcgs once a day, seen decent results right away. He usually ships with a freezer pack, and in this weather shipping isn't a problem anyways. I've had a couple of his vials sit in my fridge for over 6 months and it still worked fine. Don't know what to tell you? i ordered mine about 2 years ago though. Maybe something has changed since?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Suspended or powder it doesn't matter, the idea that powder is better is pushed by those that sell powder only. I've used both and they both worked the same, but some people say they like the powder better, it's a personal preference, one isn't better then the other.

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    one isn't better then the other.

JohnnyB
    I too have come to the conclusion that they both work the same. At least both lyo and suspended worked the same in my 6-7 runs..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I too have come to the conclusion that they both work the same. At least both lyo and suspended worked the same in my 6-7 runs..........
    Then you consider the price some opf these guys selling power are trying to sell it for, but their are some honest one out there that sell it in the 120-150 range

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    The LR3Igf1 Liquid and powder are not the same type of IGF1,thats why it`s more expensive,just wanted to point that,does not mean one is better than the other.

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Then you consider the price some opf these guys selling power are trying to sell it for, but their are some honest one out there that sell it in the 120-150 range

JohnnyB

Honest is definitely the key word in that statement Johnny. You have reputable compaines selling 1mg of Lyophilzed for $300!!! You can get a generic for under $100 a mg. Didnt make one bit of a difference in my case..........My future decision seems quite clear at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The LR3Igf1 Liquid and powder are not the same type of IGF1,thats why it`s more expensive,just wanted to point that,does not mean one is better than the other.

goose4..
    The powder should be around the same price as the suspended from GroPep, it's not more expensive, so people selling the powder for more then suspended, aren't being very honest or they have a bad supplier that is ripping them off.

I understand there's going to be a couple of guys get powder from GroPep (distributor), but there not trying to pass it off as receptor grade, to jack up the price. Anyone saying they get there LR3 direct from GroPep, I have to question, because very one I've talked to, gets it from their US distributor. GroPep won't ship to you derict, they direct you to their US distributor if you are in the US.

JohnnyB

Thread Information