pioneer is offline Banned

Slin only for Bridging

Is this a good idea?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    my point of view is you have to see slin usage apart from aas usage. i cycle slin 4on/4off whole year through. so it def helps between cycles,cause you got atleast an nutrient shutler in your arsenal when there is,nt any aas. thats why i like to alternate between slin and lr3. this way you always have an anabolic substance in your body even when aas are'nt present.

-rodge

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    Is this a good idea?
    It's not a bad idea,but if you think this will allow you to retain all your gains you be very dissapointed.you will get the same effects (weight wise) from using creatine.
    slin in theory is great,helps shuttle nutrients, most anabolic hormone on the planet and all that good stuff.truth be told it isnt that great.grossly over hyped.
    now run with GH/T3/IGF....different story.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    my point of view is you have to see slin usage apart from aas usage. i cycle slin 4on/4off whole year through. so it def helps between cycles,cause you got atleast an nutrient shutler in your arsenal when there is,nt any aas. thats why i like to alternate between slin and lr3. this way you always have an anabolic substance in your body even when aas are'nt present.

-rodge
    And there you have it!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    It's not a bad idea,but if you think this will allow you to retain all your gains you be very dissapointed.you will get the same effects (weight wise) from using creatine.
    slin in theory is great,helps shuttle nutrients, most anabolic hormone on the planet and all that good stuff.truth be told it isnt that great.grossly over hyped.
    now run with GH/T3/IGF....different story.
    I believe that slin is over hyped as well, however back to his original question in regards to bridging, slin definately helps you overcome this catabolic phase, the war that slin wages on cortisol, as well as high BG levels on cortisol turn the tables in our favour. I've done pct's with slin and without slin and the difference is always more LBM retained in the long run..atleast it's been so in my case...

Massacre is offline Senior Member

-rodge

Wow, I just learned something new. I cycle slin 4/4 when I'm off but I didn't know about LR3.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    alternate between slin and lr3.

-rodge
    that's what I recomend, if you're going to use slin as a bridge, add the LR3 during the time off of the slin and you have a great bridge that let you recover from the AAS shutting you down and you'll add some quality muscle

JohnnyB

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    you can use slin plus some grams of leucine to ameliorate catabolic states.

what does leucine do?

goose is offline Banned
    what does leucine do?

Leucine is the most common amino acid found in proteins

next...

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Leucine is the most common amino acid found in proteins

next...
    what an idiot. yes and i do know that it is an amino acid. thanks for that advice dipshiit. I asked what will it do for Bridging purposes. and why dont you post some pics of your skiinny asss goose neck!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    hey play nice.....

Use it, but done expect crazy gains....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    what an idiot. yes and i do know that it is an amino acid. thanks for that advice dipshiit. I asked what will it do for Bridging purposes. and why dont you post some pics of your skiinny asss goose neck!

There's a prime reason why I didnt post in this thread...............

goose is offline Banned
    Next..

Next..

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    there are, recent studies showing decresead net protein loss with leucine.
    very very new, no?

J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1):308S-13S.
    Therapeutic use of branched-chain amino acids in burn, trauma, and sepsis.

De Bandt JP, Cynober L.

Laboratoire de Biochimie A, Hopital Hotel-Dieu, Paris, France.

Various experimental studies conducted in the 1970s demonstrated, at least in the physiological situation, the anabolic and/or anticatabolic properties of branched-chain amino acids (leucine, v****e, isoleucine) or their ketoacid derivatives. This led to several clinical studies in the late 1970s and early 1980s that aimed to evaluate the potential benefits of BCAA supplementation in nutritional support of the critically ill. The data on burn, trauma, and sepsis are, however, far from convincing. Besides significant discrepancies in their results and the fact that most of these studies involved very small populations of patients, few of them meet the current standards of therapeutic evaluation. However, some positive results in specific studies suggest that the underlying concept may be correct but that interpretation has been faulty. Indeed, we know now that while the BCAAs possess regulatory properties on protein metabolism, leucine is by far the most potent, while isoleucine and v****e are inefficient. However, in the above-mentioned studies, BCAA-supplemented nutrition very frequently supplied almost equivalent amounts of all 3 BCAAs. Moreover, several studies were performed without adequate basal nutritional support, which most probably hampered the correct metabolic utilization of these amino acids. Taken together, these factors mean that the demonstrations of BCAA efficacy were fortunate in the least. In contrast, more recently, leucine was demonstrated to positively affect protein synthesis in an experimental model of sepsis or burn. In parallel, 2 prospective controlled trials of BCAA supplementation in septic patients also demonstrated an improvement in patients' nutritional status and outcome. Thus, we should abandon the concept of BCAA-supplemented nutrition for a more promising leucine-supplemented nutrition that requires further evaluation.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahaha, are you a gaudi? douchebag, here's a clip for you.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Don't-Sleep-With-?v=fL-NoQirEb0&eurl=

Thread Information