oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

insulin and ephedrine???

i know everyone says its impossible to gain muscle mass and burn fat at the same time, but i was wondering if it could be done while taking lower doses of insulin (no more than 5 iu) and ephedrine. i am currently trying to loose weight for a couple more weeks, and then i will start trying to put on more muscle mass. The problem is that i cant do a very productive bulking diet because i must keep my weight/bodyfat reletively low for track and field.

thoughts anyone???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot
    i know everyone says its impossible to gain muscle mass and burn fat at the same time, ??
    Yes it is,but don't count on slin helping to put on muscle mass.Especially at 5 iu's ED.I don't know of anyone(including myself) that can say slin contributes directly to muscle mass(but this is AR.com IGF forum.Anything is possible in regards to posts ) .Indirectly through rapid shuttling of nutrients to muscle cells PWO could possibly aid somewhat in increasing muscle mass.But nothing really noticable though.You'll get an uptick in glycogen retention that ppl mistake as mass gains on the scale.

~Pinnacle~

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I can see where you are heading by using ephadrine to burn fat and slin to gain muscle, but insulin isn't really going to bring much muscle mass. It's great for recovery, and perhaps after a long period of slin use it may make a difference in terms of muscle mass, but for that to happen I would say you would have to use it for a very long time. Anyway, doing a few slin cycle isn't really going to do much if you want to gain mass. My advice to you is, either cut or bulk, don't do both at once as it may be difficult meeting your desired goal.

All the best.

-Gear

notus is offline Member
    I personally am using slin and ephedrine right now. I use the ECA stack for energy before I work out. the only difference I notice than using slin alone in I tend to go hypo a little quicker.

thanks for the advice. i really cant affort to do an efficient cutting diet because that will hurt track performance and i cant afford to bulk and put on more bodyfat because of the same reason. does anyone have any other suggestions for putting on muscle mass while keeping bodyfat increase to a minimum???

my blood sugar levels are usually between 60 and 75, and rarely get close to 100. with it this low, i cant take very much insulin at one time. does anyone know anything i could do that would help???

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i know everyone says its impossible to gain muscle mass and burn fat at the same time,
    Im not one of those people,I believe it is very possable

Muscle burns fat,so to speak

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Im not one of those people,I believe it is very possable

Muscle burns fat,so to speak
    I agree that you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time...certainly not to the extent that you gain or lose when doing one or the other, but my personal experience says it works. Oh ya...GH does both simultaneously even without diet and exercise.

my blood sugar levels are usually between 60 and 75, and rarely get close to 100. with it this low, i cant take very much insulin at one time. does anyone know anything i could do that would help???
    What do you need help with? raising your BG or dosing insulin ?

thanks for the advice. i really cant affort to do an efficient cutting diet because that will hurt track performance and i cant afford to bulk and put on more bodyfat because of the same reason. does anyone have any other suggestions for putting on muscle mass while keeping bodyfat increase to a minimum???
    GH comes to mind...stacking GH with slin and T3 will do just what your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I agree that you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time...certainly not to the extent that you gain or lose when doing one or the other, but my personal experience says it works. Oh ya...GH does both simultaneously even without diet and exercise.
    exactly...you obviously cant bulk and cut at the same time but you can change your body composition and gain a few lbs while loseing some bf%

Eugenev is offline Banned
    Hi

Can anybody help me to take a safely course of slin and hgh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenev
    Hi

Can anybody help me to take a safely course of slin and hgh

Thanks
    BRO,THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED ON THE OTHER THREAD YOU REQUESTED THE SAME INFO.
    YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK ONCE.AND BESIDES THAT THERE IS A TON OF INFO IF YOU WOULD JUST LOOK.

Thread Information