Thread: Injecting hGH

Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Injecting hGH

I have my stuff ready to go...what I am wondering is where I should inject? Whats the best place? I have alot of fat on my belly and can inject into the fat, where it will be surrounded by fat. Any experienced people have tips? Should I run it in my arm so that it doesn't go into fat? Also, what size needle should I get 1/2" and what gauge?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you should have educated yourself a bit more, but to answer your question, just inject Sub-Q around the belly area, an inch under your belly should be fine. People take GH IM too, but most take it Sub-Q.

-Gear

I am fully educated trust me, I asked what the fav was with you guys for various reasons...I am a resident and have tons of stuff available, what I wanted to know was whether a 28g or 31g needle, 1/2 in 1 in...I have never taken sub-q injects, and just dont want pain or low absorption.

Also, does anyone have any input on running it in the fat (slower absorption) or under the fat between fat and muscle (faster absorption)? Reason why I ask would mean the difference between 1/2" and 1" needles. Is 30g okay? OR 28g better?

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    28g x 1/2" will work fine so will a 30g. I've read alot of people suggest injecting between fat and muscle but I pinch a spot about an inch from my belly button and inject directly into that. I have been doing this since Oct. 05 with good results. I also alternate between left and right "love handles". I think the absortion rate is better though not injecting directly into belly fat. I don't think alot of people inject gh IM, most prefer sub q. I use 29g x 1/2" insulin pins with absolutely no pain.(most of the time, every once in a while you will feel a little sting.)

Well I think I am going to go into the fat, my belly has lots of fat, especially around the lower stomach area, plus the absorption is just as good injecting into a thick fat layer. I will be doing twice/day injects and i personally believe gh has somewhat of a spot reduction capability...we'll see

Thread Information