Hard Head is offline Member

Your favorite brand of GH....

What is your favorite brand of GH and why. Some of the 'local pro's' swear by Humatrope but daym, the price. Also these 'pros' say that jin or serono doesn't 'do it' for them like the humatrope does. Is this in their heads or are the brands different? What about the compounded version?

Second question, since a guy could get a prescription for GH if he wanted it, which legitimate pharmacy (in the US or Canada) might have the best pricing?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had the pleasure of doing Humatrope. So i have to go with serostim, hands down.

To answer your second question, stay away from serono in canada, they were charging me 1250.00 canadian for their 128iu kits...this was about 5 years ago though, this was a script for my sports doc. I luv the stuff but just can't afford it.
    Last edited by Mallet; 01-27-2006 at 01:18 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    What is your favorite brand of GH and why. ***
    Second question, since a guy could get a prescription for GH if he wanted it, which legitimate pharmacy (in the US or Canada) might have the best pricing?***

*** I have only used Serostim and ran it several times. Have probably done about 1500iu's of it or so over the past 3 years and always loved it.

I'm switching off to Jin this time around to see the difference for myself if there is indeed one. I love personal feedback, as everyone knows, so what better way then to try it myself.

Would love to get my hands on some Humatrope though. Had a connect with the miniquicks but wanted an arm and a leg for them. Wasnt worth it IMO.

*** This is what the black market is for brotha. The price on Serostim is almost $1100 for one kit (126iu). Whoever goes that route is either desperate or doesn't know how to search a bit. If you search hard enough you'll realize that it's right in front of your face, literally..........

Hard Head is offline Member
    Ok, if I use the example that a car is a car is a car, Humatrope being the Benz, Genotrope being the Caddy. Where do the rest of them fit in? Is the Jin a Hyundai? Is the compounded a Ugo? SSUP?

Additionally, If a guy had a script, how could he order overseas GH and have it shipped to himself legally?

Thread Information